WWE 2k14 caw injector sucks it just dosen't work

PiPPiN

It’s on XBOX 360

What it does it’s I inject the CAW But it had an error sign even deleting the CAW then when played it just says it a corrupted save. It’s it the software? The windows I’m using? I can’t tell.

Edited by mason44441

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 5:12 AM, HateME said:

Hey mason444441 do you ever get to inject caws because im having the same problems 

no not at all I just finished from 2k14 I'm never ever playing this game again after that

@mason44441 @HateME

Well injecting CAWs is one of things I never mastered on PS3. However - adding mods is so much better and more doable and better looking than CAWs, just jailbreak your console. It the best decision I have made regarding gaming. Sacrificing few months to learn things and set them up as I imagined gives me joy every time I turn on this game. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 6:36 AM, Impaler said:

@mason44441 @HateME

Well injecting CAWs is one of things I never mastered on PS3. However - adding mods is so much better and more doable and better looking than CAWs, just jailbreak your console. It the best decision I have made regarding gaming. Sacrificing few months to learn things and set them up as I imagined gives me joy every time I turn on this game. :)

It's nice to mod but I don't know how to jailbreak and not everything is on the modding community. If only someone can help me inject the caws to a 100% complete save file on xbox 360.

• 2 months later...

I had uploaded all the 2k14 caws and arenas to a new save but it said load failed.

Okay I did manage to get all my CAWs and CAAs in my game again finally. It does have a weird glitch when defaulting a attire but still it was worth it.

Edited by mason44441
For an Update

• 2 months later...

to this day i still cant inject  a caw if anyone out there can you please make a video tutorial or just a regular tutorial i keep getting save data corrupted and im following all the steps 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 1:29 AM, HateME said:

nope this sucks have so many caws files i cant use 

i got it working idk what i did any other attempt just broke the save tho i wish breinj had a wwe2k14 caw injector because his wwe12 injector works flawlessly

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...