neverfalldown

NJPW has been a huge inspiration to us all. From their insane IWGP Heavyweight Championship bouts to their NEVER Openweight and United States Championship, it literally has WWE stepping up their game. Point

Available on Community Creations

wexWw0X.png

intended, the idea behind some of these such as the WORLD Titles where totally NJPW inspired. World titles should look like money, and even feel like money. You can't have just any face carrying the championship. The CURRENT WWE Heavyweight Championship looks awesome as they have perfected it's look, but what if WWE decided they want to do WWE championships better and add in a few new straps? Put World in front of ever Championship name to show that this is the top of the top titles.

eJwpuOt.png

t5Wjq1e.png

WWE WORLD Pure Championships

Both are up on Community Creations. Both championship are to replace any Mid-Card Titles. I merged the United States and Intercontential championships to create the PURE title. It's defended across all brands, even 205 Live and NXT.

UPUMvEC.png

GSI6eig.png

MATCH RULES

For these championships, came along with custom match rules in which I name based on the number of competitors. PURE 1 (One on One), PURE 2 (Tag Team Version of the Match), PURE 3 (Triple Threat), PURE 4 (Fatal Four Way). 

• Extreme Rules Match
  • Iron Man Settings
  • Falls Count Anywheres
  • 20 Minutes Time Limit
  • Pin and Submissions
    • These type of matches get exciting hecka quick. Record is 5 pins in a PURE 4 match, and sometimes ends in a draw.

8ROd7m1.png

WWE World Hardcore Championships

9sIZjvZ.png

Oxdy01p.png

WWE World Cruiserweight Championship

Cause, the current version could have been better. Since I was creating a new World Championship, why not redo the Cruiserweight championship too. After all, the Junior Heavyweight Championship is a replicated version of the IWGP Heavyweight Championship minimized for the smaller framed guys. Looks good on Fin Balor.

UrWEQcg.png

WWE Women's United States Championship

Well, I have a woman's division that have no singles title to complete the idea that EACH brand has 4 titles. So, what I did was add in the WWE Women's United States Championship as a Woman's Title on Smackdown so the Women could still have rivalries over the championship while my ALL WOMEN's WEEKLY SHOW still competes over the WOMEN's WORLD Championship, WOMEN's PURE Championship, and the WOMEN's TAG TEAM Championships. 

Vintage WCW design to fit the MODERN style of WWE CHAMPIONSHIPS. 

vKLfh6C.png

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Why, why, why? Why in 2010 they decided they wanted to change the WWE Tag Team Championships to the current design they have for RAW and SMACKDOWN. Either way, I hate the look of the WWE Tag Team Championships. So, I created my own version for both the MEN and the WOMEN. One Tag Team Championship for ALL brands. That's how it should have always been.

IqYjA1P.png

WOMEN's TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP is up on CC.

Just change the WHITE Accents to Black to get the MEN's version (only have 5 slots, so I had to choose based upon Popularity and Demand).

8mdgcQN.png

WWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Again, the whole idea is to have a WWE Championship that looks like a World Championship but feels heavy like a World Championship. The IWGP Heavyweight Championship is heavy, looks like money, and has a vintage look to it. These are the factors that I wanted to implement into the overall design of each championship. Too, WWE like Jewels on there WORLD Championships. So, that's exactly what I did, tons of Jewels everywhere. 

WWE WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

84IXL5B.png

WWE WORLD UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

zP3ELje.png