Showcase mode Confirmed !!

glennsoe

https://www.wwe.com/section/wwe-2k19/article/wwe-2k19-2k-showcase-mode-returns-daniel-bryan

2K Showcase will also include:

12 unique matches, including 11 historic bouts from Bryans career and one surprise battle

Nine historic arenas that featured prominently in Bryans career, including the venues for WrestleMania XXX and Velocity

11 different playable character models for Daniel Bryan, with each one featuring their own move sets and unique appearances

New entrances and victory scenes, including a special surprise when Bryan competes with Kane as part of Team Hell No

- Could be a fun mode, but 11 versions of D.Bryan is a tad much..

Matches confirmed so far include Bryan's battle against John Cena from Velocity in 2003 at the beginning of their WWE careers, the match where Daniel Bryan & Kane won the WWE Tag Team Championship against Kofi Kingston & R-Truth at Night of Champions 2012, and the career-defining Street Fight against Randy Orton from Raw in 2013.

Edited by glennsoe

9 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

https://www.wwe.com/section/wwe-2k19/article/wwe-2k19-2k-showcase-mode-returns-daniel-bryan

Matches confirmed so far include Bryan's battle against John Cena from Velocity in 2003 at the beginning of their WWE careers, the match where Daniel Bryan & Kane won the WWE Tag Team Championship against Kofi Kingston & R-Truth at Night of Champions 2012, and the career-defining Street Fight against Randy Orton from Raw in 2013.

i'm only going to say this once.... and you can share it with your friends over at caws.ws cause i know they're probably drooling over this. but I NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to hear a single person ever complain about duplicates EVER AGAIN.....

For 2K20 we better get an Undertaker Showcase with 40 duplicates.

3 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

the 101 has a great video that shows the gameplay.  i think the graphics has improved a bit or it might just be the lighting is better

no problem.  i'm glad that leaked video you posted turned out to be fake cause it just looked horrible lol

but after seeing the videos of showcase with a glimpse of the hud bar i could definitely tell that cena/aj match video was from 2k18

Since there are 9 arenas included in the showcase, i did some research about what I think the other 5 are (since we know 4 already)

Velocity 2003✔️

Night of Champions 2010

Bragging Rights 2010

Royal Rumble 2012

Night of Champions 2012✔️

RAW 2013✔️

SummerSlam 2013

Night of Champions 2013

WrestleMania 30 ✔️

Yeah I know but I didn’t really include it in the 9 as we all sort of knew it was part of the game already, sort of like WrestleMania 29 in 2K14, and I don’t expect it to be an unlockable but who knows we’ll see. Sorta disappointed there’s only 11 matches though. Easily could’ve included a bunch of others, even without AJ or Punk

I didn't care much about a Bryan showcase but I'm glad the mode is back and I get SOS Kofi back. 

And this proves that saturnt3 idiot was full of shit when he said showcase was a waste of resources especially since they added a new mode and showcase

Any prediction of these 12 matches?

Confirmed

1. Bryan Danielson vs John Cena. Velocity 2003

2. Daniel Bryan & Kane vs Kofi Kingston & R-Truth, Night of Champions 2012

3. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton, Raw June 24th 2013

4. Daniel Bryan vs Triple H, Wrestlemania XXX

Prediction

5. Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho, NXT February 23th 2010

6. Daniel Bryan vs The Miz, Night of Champions 2010

7. Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry vs Big Show, Royal Rumble 2012

8. Daniel Bryan vs John Cena, SummerSlam 2013

9. Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt, Royal Rumble 2014

10. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Batista, Wrestlemania XXX

11. Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens & Samy Zayn, Wrestlemania 34

12. (Surprise)

The match I think will be included will be the WM 28 match where Bryan was in a squash match with Sheamus. It was that match that got Bryan to have fans start cheering Bryan more.

7 hours ago, The Sky Genie said:

The match I think will be included will be the WM 28 match where Bryan was in a squash match with Sheamus. It was that match that got Bryan to have fans start cheering Bryan more.

it's been confirmed

3 hours ago, Tornado_X said:

where was it confirmed? plus why would they have an 18 second match with a character who played a major part probably not even in the game 

Well there was that one year they used a generic person as Mike Tyson.

On 8/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, Tornado_X said:

Yeah I get that but that match was long with cutscenes, this was less than half a minute

they could actually do it.  this is how i see it done.

you're playing as sheamus and not DB.

so Bryan is doing the kiss AJ part, Sheamus blindsides Daniel, the ref rings the bell, the match turns into a squash, sheamus immediately has the finisher, hits daniel with the brogue kick, 1-2-3.  

i know it doesn't make sense to play as someone beating daniel but it did happen and if it gets us AJ Lee i don't care lol

it certainly isn't like a certain youtuber thinking that we'll get a special referee match type OUTSIDE OF UNIVERSE  just cause that Special ref match is part of showcase.

Macho-T i'm talking to you