Entrance 3001 (B9 0B) from wwe 2k17 to wwe 2k18

sidkaramat

hi i placed this entrance from wwe 2k17 to pac/evt folder, and edited one of the caws entrance with B90B. This is basically career mode entrance from wwe 2k17 where caw is holding a pad and first time enter the nxt performance center. So the game didn't mind it and tried playing the animation. But nothing visible except the pad from the animation (prop). Camera movement and everything was there, even rope animation.

How can i make it work properly with characters . i tried to complete the scene requirement by putting a match against five men and putting it as last entrance. Nothing worked. blank animation with camera moving just like it should and prop etc. Thanks for any help.

Some more failed experiments :  I replaced tag team trio entrance with this.

1 - I tried 5 vs 1 .... game didn't pick up the trio entrance at all, and individual entrances were used.

2 - on 3 vs 3 game did pick it up but result was similar if we place it on single person entrance.

One last thing to try is use the same character codes from wwe 2k17. However highly doubt it as the scene is configurable using CREATE VIDEO. 

Using a wwe 2k18 cheat app I was able to view and configure the file in CREATE VIDEO of wwe 2k18 but create video sucks for high quality. If someone knows some tricks for making quality better for create video please point me to it.

Best regards.

Edited by sidkaramat