MYC & NXT on CC | 08/12/2018 | Abbey Laith (Kimber Lee), Ricochet NXT, John Cena Heel, Allysin Kay, Mercedes Martinez

neverfalldown

Outside of custom arenas, as I have a massive crapload of NXT Takeovers, I've been working on a few wrestlers. Right now, up on CC (previews coming later), I have up the only available version of Abbey Laith (Kimber Lee), the Heel (HLR + Francise Thug) John Cena that is packed with a few moves that are killer to his moveset and Ricochet with matching tattoos and of his NXT attire. Go download them. Great for your universe.

Currently working on Mercedes Martinez and Allysin Kay to round off the Mae Young Classic Competitors. Will be posting images of the CAWs. But until them the first 3 are Available and the latter are on their way. 

Go to Community Creations like right now.

Mercedes Martinez

The Latina Sensation is up on CC and don't require any DLC to download her. As always, I try to keep the Motions of entrances Authentic but at the same time add some creative flare. Port in her theme and you are on your way. The Moveset is super authentic. I do my research when editing movesets so they fit the superstar. The Tattoos were extracted from tons of images of her. Trust me, hard to really get them down without just cutting out the arms like most do. Why? To avoid any skin blending in Create Mode. 

Custom Red version of her Mae Young Classic and NXT attire to replicate the color scheme of her current Mae Young Classic Attire. 

ohBkYp7.png

bsqrIdl.png

5rwYvnA.png

MBtHSVh.png

imtw1Bl.png

zV46AND.png

Allysin Kay (Sienna)

The only version available on CC. One of the other issues was that there was no Sienna or Allysin Kay on CC. Thanks to @BlackBen83, there's Ashley Lane (Madison Ranye) up online, so this sorta completes the bigger names that are in the Mae Young Classic 2018. My version of Sienna is from Shimmer, because this was her attire over the summer and all the parts are available in CC except the fishnets. Either way, go download her and have her take the tournament. Add the POUNCE to her moveset. I just gave her a shoulder block because I like to spam the Finisher Button in 5 star matches. 

NO DLC required to DOWNLOAD HER

ESkPFDs.png

tw91uBm.png

John Cena (HLR & Franchise Heel)

Just turn him heel already. If you have Cena as a face, but want to be set for his heel turn, add this attire in. Download the CAW, and turn it to an alternate attire (believe you can do that right? If you can't, just open up your Cena in Edit Mode and IMPORT the HLR and Franchise Heel Cena Attires into the available slots. Either way, you need this version of CENA, cause he can still be Cena, but maintain his street cred. The Usos did it.

72vdMna.png

cY5p67T.png

rt6qutz.png

d9O4goc.png

wy0zjwx.png

fnfajoG.png

Ricochet (NXT) & King Ricochet Attire

Hmmm, what if there was a version that had the actual tattoos? Took forever to process out the images on his arm. Overall, this was fun to create. Complete with entrance and all. I don't play when it comes to authentic with a blend of creative. Seriously, the entrance is my favorite. Port in his theme via the sound editor by Viper and you are on your way to having the ONE and ONLY as your NEW North American Champion. 

iqg48bs.png

sr0jT68.png

pW3GyNJ.png

bTkEszp.png

nPHxfeb.png

W0T0Hx8.png

GpRFlue.png

Abbey Laith (Kimber Lee)

The frustration was that there was no version of Kimber Lee anywhere on CC for PC. During last year's Mae Young Classic, she was awesome. This year, I was hoping that she made a return, but hey, whatever. I present to you, the WWE PURE Women's Champion in my universe mode, Abbey Laith (Kimber Lee).

dVF6Tmp.png

U4B1DTU.png

dvbpc4S.png

vRB4QLs.png

sQfMJse.png

O6icQjJ.png

P6DeIn7.png

RwETZe6.png

HAIR: Why the hair style I chose? Because it fit her face. The others were a little off. Download her, and change it to your liking. 

Edited by neverfalldown
Added Pictures
  • Too Sweet 1