WWE 2K19 CAW collaboration? (PS4)

MacToastCrunch

Anybody Want To Collaborate with Me For WWE 2K19? I'm a big Face Morph/Face Texture Guy.

Exhibit: A 

wwe_2k18_20180821175901_by_tonygrappling

wwe_2k18_20180821175848_by_tonygrappling

Edited by TheMacDown8
  • Yes! 1

• MacToastCrunch changed the title to WWE 2K19 CAW collaboration? (PS4)

I'd love to work on some CAWs with you for 2K19. I'm bummed to see so many excellent creators dropping out next year because of thieves, but I care more about having dope characters to play with. Face morphs give me the most trouble, but making gear is a lot of fun as long as the references are there.

• Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Victor Evans said:

I'd love to work on some CAWs with you for 2K19. I'm bummed to see so many excellent creators dropping out next year because of thieves, but I care more about having dope characters to play with. Face morphs give me the most trouble, but making gear is a lot of fun as long as the references are there.

i still don't even get why someone would get so upset over that. yeah people shouldn't steal but it's a game.  it's not like they're making money. but yeah this is why i'm not really trying to get the game on launch this year

• Corny 1

Just now, the King Lives said:

i still don't even get why someone would get so upset over that. yeah people shouldn't steal but it's a game.  it's not like they're making money. but yeah this is why i'm not really trying to get the game on launch this year

I mean I get it even tho it's not my feelings. If you work hard on anything you want the credit for that hard work, and it can be a real bummer seeing anyone else get that credit. For me, closing shop and leaving town isn't how I would deal with that, but we all have our own ways and I try to respect that. I'm just seeing this as an opportunity to maybe get my name in the ranks of CAW creators that made 2K18 a helluva lot more fun for me.

7 hours ago, Victor Evans said:

I mean I get it even tho it's not my feelings. If you work hard on anything you want the credit for that hard work, and it can be a real bummer seeing anyone else get that credit. For me, closing shop and leaving town isn't how I would deal with that, but we all have our own ways and I try to respect that. I'm just seeing this as an opportunity to maybe get my name in the ranks of CAW creators that made 2K18 a helluva lot more fun for me.

Yeah exactly. Look forward to your content if you're on PS4

• Yes! 1

I don't usually collaborate on CAWs, since I've always been used to doing them on my own, but I do love helping out with logos, tattoos, and face textures when I can, since they are my strong points. 

• 6 months later...

can anyone here extract textures from .PAC fIles?

I'd appreciate it if you could send me the textures for this MOD and ill credit Once i've Uploaded it on PS4

You can check out my Current work on CC : DEATHSTAR3756

• Yes! 1

• 1 month later...