Im super confused - sorry

subzero1970

Hi guys, im really a super n00b when it comes to mods, and im really struggling to add any new characters/trons/etc into wwe 2k18. I really want the LOD and some more wcw wrestlers to choose from but I really have NO idea how to use pozzums 2k18+ tool or the visitorx custom character tool, Is there a step by step instruction anywhere?

Im really sorry for being such a super n00b

Cheers!

Hi, I think  2k18+ might be down at the moment . Not confirmed this. An alternative is to use Data Editor 2k18 and CCT to install your mods. Do check the tools and resources section.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

ok, so im now more confused than before, i've downloaded data editor, found hawk of lod in the dropdown box, clicked on install .pofo via CCT then i get another window asking for a valid hexidecimal code that points to the string that represnts the wrestler in the .pac file???

WOT????

lost is an under statement :(

Pozzum's WWE 2K18+ Tool will do it all for you once it's back up. If you use the download characters option in their you can preview them and then download and install with a single button :)

1 hour ago, Smacktalks said:

Pozzum's WWE 2K18+ Tool will do it all for you once it's back up. If you use the download characters option in their you can preview them and then download and install with a single button :)

really? well thats cool, how long do you think before its back up?