Need help creating The Dudley Boys tag team entrance

WwfFan78

I tried replacing tag team with Dudley Boyz vid but all I get is a infinity effect on the titantron. I'm not familiar with settting up tag teams using Data Editor.

Edited by WwfFan78
wrong wording

14 hours ago, WwfFan78 said:

I tried replacing tag team with Dudley Boyz vid but all I get is a infinity effect on the titantron. I'm not familiar with settting up tag teams using Data Editor.

Hi,

What tag team did you try replacing ? Whose Dudley Boys mods are you trying to install in your game ?

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:26 AM, WwfFan78 said:

Not sure who's mod it was, downloaded though 2k18+ and I was trying to replace enzo & cass.

I believe the Dudley Boys tag entrance is in the game.

Yea their entrance is in the game but it's the titantron I can't get to play right. When I replace another team's entrance vid all I get is that infinite screen on the titantron. 

4 hours ago, WwfFan78 said:

Yea their entrance is in the game but it's the titantron I can't get to play right. When I replace another team's entrance vid all I get is that infinite screen on the titantron. 

I will test this mod and the titantrons later on in my game and get back to you.

22 hours ago, WwfFan78 said:

Hi, the titantron works in my game . Can I know the ID/filename of the titantron you are using and what ID you selected in the DATA EDITOR  drop down menu ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Ok, the filename is tag_0713_0_0_2 -The Dudley Boyz. I wasn't sure what ID to select because like I said, I wasn't sure what to do in Data Editor to setup their titantron over another tag team.

1 hour ago, WwfFan78 said:

Ok, the filename is tag_0713_0_0_2 -The Dudley Boyz. I wasn't sure what ID to select because like I said, I wasn't sure what to do in Data Editor to setup their titantron over another tag team.

Hi. The tag should be tag_0090_0_0 . Rename it as this. Then you select 1090_0_0 in the titantron drop down in Data Editor. There isn't a memory address for tag_0713 and there is no reference in Data editor . It would have been 1713_0_0 which isn't in the drop down. Also the 2 at the end is for smackdown so you don't need that.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Ok another issue I have is I downloaded a retro Diesel mod from Justin Not I believe. I've tried different ways to install it but everytime it just causes the infinite loading after selecting him for a match. I tried installing it in pac section and also in the mod section as well to no luck.

3 hours ago, WwfFan78 said:

Ok another issue I have is I downloaded a retro Diesel mod from Justin Not I believe. I've tried different ways to install it but everytime it just causes the infinite loading after selecting him for a match. I tried installing it in pac section and also in the mod section as well to no luck.

Hi,

Are you referring to the Diesel 1994 mod ? I have installed this mod and it works. Are you replacing the default Diesel character pac or using it as an alternate attire ? If you are using it as an alternate attire, you will need to open both pacs in a hex editor and change their  ID's to 39512 and 39514. Remember to regenerate the Chunk0.def using CCT. You can also add the attire slots using Data Editor so you can select in-game.