WWE Global (Supershow in Australia), HEEL CENA, BOBBY LASHLEY Back to Dominate Update

neverfalldown

In just a few Months, the WWE will be having a SUPERSHOW in Australia. So, why not beat them to their own punch and give the show a name that seems to fit their product, "GLOBAL". If you are like me, and just like browsing the different categories for shows and arenas based upon quality, and originality, then you have reached one of the best arenas on CC. All custom GFX.

Was originally designed as a SUMMER show in Universe, and decided to have it at the end of the year in DECEMBER set as a WRESTLEMANIA like event. The arena and show is up on CC. Just download the SHOW in Community Creations. Comes fully fit with all custom graphics. 

As always, want to release some of the other creations that I have, like heel CENA, and the updated graphics on a dull BOBBY Lashley CAW that I had downloaded. Want the graphics to BOBBY Lashley, let me know in this thread. 

Tags - WWE GLOBAL | NXT | NJPW | LUCHA | IMPACT | WWE | WWF | Wrestlemania | WWE | rmartinnavidad (Creator)

1IEXzdT.jpg

Tt5mJnl.jpg

HEEL CENA

-Custom Attire based on in-game GFX

-Updated Entrance

• Advanced Creations
    • Motions
      • Mark Henry Motions (Stage, Ramp, Ring In, Ring)
      • The Usos (Alt for Ring In for the WORD-Life Hand Signals)
    • Lighting (all Black)
      • Bobby Rhoodes
      • AJ Styles
      • Light 26
      • Fin Balor
    • Music (Use Sound Editior to Import on PC)
      • WWE 2k16 - Wiz Khalifia (feat. John Cena)
        • Import over John Cena's in-game or over the 90's 2 Theme)
      • Used HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT theme that has been on YouTube for years, but not a right fit like this one is.

aGlcwvm.jpg

uR4sEFZ.jpg

DHrRrSL.jpg

0hK2IuN.jpg

sIwMrzR.jpg

fRU1Nfb.jpg

ggFlT6S.jpg

xK5S5VT.jpg

Bobby Lashley

Will not find his "BACK to DOMINATE" shirt graphic as a PNG online. What I did was open up Photoshop and extracted the image from various photos. Want the GFX, look below or request it. I will send you the link to the entire folder that I have for him. You can't even find his TNA/WWE trunk image on CC or the web without something in the way.

Entrance

• Easy Creations
    • Curtis Axel
    • Music - Updated WWE Dominance Theme (it's on YOUTUBE)

1aaBlGC.jpg

SoQYkQr.jpg

poECSHV.jpg

lAzRlp0.jpg

X5R8hqP.jpg

BAaumPQ.jpg

NRwFBBU.jpg

My Custom and Updated version of the WWE World Undisputed Championship that is up on CC. Took the idea of the IWGP Heavyweight Championship look, blended it with the WWE World Title from the Attitude Era, and the 2003 Undisputed Title to create something worthy of a Champion. Looks good on The Rock who was my first champion in universe mode followed by Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Kane, Drew McIntyre, Goldberg...

Tags - WWE Undisputed Championship | IWGP | ROH | Champion | rmartinnavidad (creator)

MVtTcvY.jpg

RV7wq4O.jpg

YMaHvl6.jpg

h0fjwMe.jpg

eATdXyK.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" src="https://mega.nz/embed#!aWwTVKTI!6DxKICsBnT4Y0oO75kQyQYekbooQMxokdp5n1dkj3bk" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" src="https://mega.nz/embed#!nS4H0CpK!AlHSBvegulUm6cn3xQPl-ZUozU08QYZksd4U7OF4bRk" allowfullscreen></iframe>