With the anticipated Mae Young Classic upon us, and the version on CC, decided to create my own version that turned out rather freaking awesome if you ask me. Made it available on Community Creations for all to enjoy. So, stop playing games with your search in CC and just download this arena and have an amazing time with tournament mode in PLAY Now, or add it as a PPV in universe Mode for your women's division, cause lets be honest, most of us has a Women's Division.

WANT THE PARTS (Images to the ARENA), let me know below. I'll post the link.

Want the images that I used to customize the Kaitlyn CAW, let me know below. Fairly simple addition.

The Women's World Championship is also available. Yeah, Dana Brooke is a beast in my Universe and has been carrying the title for over 250+ days, 2x Women's Pure Champion (defeating Paige in a Pure's Match [20 Min Iron Woman | Extreme Rules | Falls Count Anywhere] on several occasions). Go download all the custom WWE World championships that I have up on CC. 

3AHt8Uc.jpg

sJE5gRw.jpg

F5cAbkJ.jpg

Xs6RxGV.jpg

xtb8BNS.jpg

TkNZB0n.jpg

J5m8IoG.jpg

MwyTomq.jpg

QLcOcE2.jpg

klExrhv.jpg

bl1QQLK.jpg

OFMqjJ0.jpg