NJPW 2K

Hey guys, NJPW 2K here.

As we all may be excited for 2K19's release and whats in store, I've decided to try again this year to make this giant effort possible.

My name is Junior, from chicago, and I have been a lifetime wrestling & wrestling game fan.

My skills have been making realistic entrances for the top realistic NJPW caws.

Defract, Rydee are big targets for me to plan on board. 

Basically, im known for polishing the final touches on a caw, overall/entrance/moveset/personality&skills. But i place my final touches on some already made caws from other creators.

The problem lies there, we have a bunch of talented creators all of whom are good at certain areas of creations. With all these options we stay stagnant, we constantly download, logo files get filled up, not enough space, etc.

Instead of having all these complications, I want all these top creators to collaborate with eachother and myself to create the most detailed caws in history. And the while keeping it simple for you gamers to simply download and finally not be short of anything.

Let me know what you people think, the more support I get the better it'll be for NJPW 2K's image.

I also plan to create better youtube videos showcasing our creations, also I dream to be a famous wrestling game youtuber who DOESNT want to get paid. Meaning i want to create this content for you guys and so that you can enjoy every minute without adds or any pointless uploads.

Search my channel for more examples of my entrance work,

• What? 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

the King Lives

You do know advertising is against the rules here right?

• Like 1

The Sky Genie

I love the Fire Pro series, but I would love to see a 3D current NJPW game, but then I also want to see a game based on the old NWA territories as well.

the King Lives
On 8/2/2018 at 1:09 AM, The Sky Genie said:

I love the Fire Pro series, but I would love to see a 3D current NJPW game, but then I also want to see a game based on the old NWA territories as well.

you do realize this isn't the thread for this type of discussion right?  the appropriate thread is in the gaming section

Do The Dougie
Posted (edited)

Very interesting thread!  Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • What? 1

The Sky Genie
On 8/3/2018 at 7:08 PM, the King Lives said:

you do realize this isn't the thread for this type of discussion right?  the appropriate thread is in the gaming section

Which will likely get moved there is its really an issue. Plus I have seen this all the time in past year threads. When there is worthy news to talk about regarding WWE 2K19 which is 2 months away with not much news about it. We will see more of those. Funny though how this is not the only forum type place to have not many topics & we are in August. Usually there are thousands by this point.

the King Lives
On 8/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, The Sky Genie said:

Which will likely get moved there is its really an issue. Plus I have seen this all the time in past year threads. When there is worthy news to talk about regarding WWE 2K19 which is 2 months away with not much news about it. We will see more of those. Funny though how this is not the only forum type place to have not many topics & we are in August. Usually there are thousands by this point.

kinda hard to have topics when there's nothing to talk about.  towers mode? yeah i'm not even putting that into my 2k19 news thread cause i think it's dumb as hell. yet some youtuber is claiming he asked for that.  idk man i think i'm pretty much done with 2k for a while.  i usually get excited but 18 just pissed me off. i preordered fire pro for ps4 just cause it's something different and atleast they listen to their fanbase. so they get my money this year.

• Like 1

HiPcavallo

Wow. So basically you think other people’s creations aren’t good enough, and rather than make your own, you think they should be creating caws to suit your needs? Oh, and fuck off with the YouTube channel. Blatant violation of the rules, and quite frankly I’ve seen this shit too many times to take you even the slightest bit seriously. This looks like just one of the countless examples of shameless advertising I’ve seen on here, and it certainly isn’t going to help your cause.

• Like 1

Steenalizer
On 7/27/2018 at 7:51 PM, NJPW 2K said:

Basically, im known for polishing the final touches on a caw, overall/entrance/moveset/personality&skills. But i place my final touches on some already made caws from other creators.

So basically you’re known for doing nothing bro?

• Like 1

Wormie

Fat

• Like 1

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

no body shaming allowed

HiPcavallo
1 minute ago, Wormie said:

Fat

See guys, this is why Wormie should be admin. Man knows his shit❤️

• Thanks 1

Wormie