New Moves Announced for 2k19!!

Le316King

-Corkscrew Body Splash
-Choleslam Backbreaker
-Armbar
-Compacter
-The 619
-Double Crucifix Powerbomb

Good list so far! Can't wait for more info. What new moves are you guys looking forward too?

I'd love to see a running and/or standing superkick that actually looks GOOD when it hits the opponent.  It was perfect as far back as "Here Comes The Pain" yet somehow for the last several years they've had a weirdo animation that looks more like somebody bent an action figure's leg upward, and doesn't look natural at all.

It really worries me how much used to be right about these wrestling games.  Having to request things to come back is a very bad sign...

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, Do The Dougie said:

I'd love to see a running and/or standing superkick that actually looks GOOD when it hits the opponent.  It was perfect as far back as "Here Comes The Pain" yet somehow for the last several years they've had a weirdo animation that looks more like somebody bent an action figure's leg upward, and doesn't look natural at all.

It really worries me how much used to be right about these wrestling games.  Having to request things to come back is a very bad sign...

I hate how they take good moves out! All the stunners i miss especially The Rock's selling one. I really want CAF back in the game, i feel that was the worst decision. 

3 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

They need to add romans ooohhaaa taunt before hes does the spear in the corner not the old punch the ground animation that they never changed..

just do it before you do the move problem solved

4 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

id still like to see a cool animation thats optional tho to do

yeah i know. or what they could do is just add the damn taunt to roman's corner taunts. cause that taunt he has in the corner is so effing retarded LOL

so yeah but adding it to the move isn't all that bad but i want a new spear redone for him but not if they remove the one they gave him last year 

and while we're on the subject of moves and taunts. add the effing steiner bulldog in the damn game.  If Fire Pro Wrestling World, a 2D wrestling game can add it, i have no idea why they haven't added this in.  Watch they won't add it in this year and their reason is going to be because Gable and Benjamin broke up lol

Edited by the King Lives
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, Do The Dougie said:

I want a better running superkick too, but you're being a bit dramatic.

You sound like you've been around awhile so you should remember that they had to remove all of the old and stiff animations from the previous generation and make all new ones.

I think we'll get a few though, so many people do it at this point it's like a clothesline or dropkick.

Edited by Honor Me

I skipped several years of these games after I saw how horrible things were getting when SVR 07 and 08 had broken/limited controls and features compared to HCTP and SVR 06.  As soon as I saw that they were content with lessening quality each year, I stopped.  I only just got involved again with these games in the last year or two, checked out the last few years worth, and it's shocking how much is still lacking that the old games had, but I'm still having some fun with the good aspects of 2k18 and hope 2k19 will actually be an improvement instead of a step back.

I know… I know... I ask for the world.  I'm psychotic for thinking each year should see improvements across the board from graphics to features and even controls.  I have that archaic mindset where, if people are getting money for a product they put out, it should be top quality.  lol

Edited by Do The Dougie

• 1 month later...

I've got loads of moves I wanna see this year, but I'm not overly optimistic! The below ones are just my NJPW desires...

Bad Luck Fale - Bad Luck Fall/Grenade/Hip Drop

Beretta - Rope Run Tornado DDT/Slingshot Face Scrape

Best Friends - Snap Piledriver/Cradle Piledriver combo

Bushi - Sitout Elevated Cradle Drop/Slingshot Hurricanrana to Outside

Bushi/Hiromu - Doomsday MX

Chase Owens - Rope Slingshot Death Valley Driver/Slingshot Lungblower

Chuckie T - Corner variation of the Awful Waffle

El Desperado - La Guitarra de Angel/La Guitarra de Muerte

Gedo - Complete Shot/Gedo Clutch

Golden Lovers - Golden Shower/Golden Trigger

Guerrillas of Destiny - Aided Tongan Twist/Guerrilla Warfare

Hangman Page - Buckshot Lariat/Reverse Crunchy/Rite of Passage

Hiromu Takahashi - D Choke/D-Driver/Dynamite Plunger/Time Bomb

Hirooki Goto - Corner Running Spin Kick/Kaiten/Super Ushigoroshi/Ura GTR

Hiroyoshi Tenzan - Anaconda Buster/Anaconda Max/Mountain Bomb

Jay White - Kiwi Crusher

Jushin Liger - Shotei

Kazuchika Okada - Cobra Clutch variations

Kenny Omega - Aoi Shoudou/Kitaro Crusher/V-Trigger variations

Killer Elite Squad - Killer Bomb

Kota Ibushi - Kamigoye

Kushida - Hoverboard Lock/Rolling Jumping DDT

Lance Archer - Blackout

Marty Scurll - Finger Snap

Minoru Suzuki - Gotch Style Piledriver/Penalty Kick

Nick Jackson - Apron Running Penalty Kick/Slingshot Sitout Facebuster

Rocky Romero - Gamengiri/Sliced Rocky

Roppongi3K - 3K

Ryusuke Taguchi - Hip Attack variations

Sanada - Skull End Variations

Sho - Shock Arrow

Taiji Ishimori - Bloody Cross/Sliding German Suplex/Tombstone Gutbuster

TAKA Michinoku - Just Facelock/Leg Lariat/Michinoku Driver/Turnbuckle Shining Wizard

Tama Tonga - Veleno

Tanga Loa - Apeshit

Tetsuya Naito - Corner Dropkick Combo/Gloria/Rope Run Tornado DDT

Tomoaki Honma - Diving Falling Headbutt/Seated Kokeshi

Will Ospreay - Hook Kick/Os-Cutter/Robinson Special/Stormbreaker

Yoh - Five Star Clutch

Yoshi-Hashi - Butterfly Lock/Suplex to Ropes and Dropkick Combo

Young Bucks - Around the World/Cease and Desist/Meltzer Driver

Yujiro Takahashi - Miami Shine/Tokyo Pimps

Zack Sabre Jr. - Cremation Lily/Orienteering with Napalm Death/Zack Driver

On 8/27/2018 at 3:02 PM, Spinebuster_94 said:

I've got loads of moves I wanna see this year, but I'm not overly optimistic! The below ones are just my NJPW desires...

Gedo - Complete Shot/Gedo Clutch

Jay White - Kiwi Crusher

the Gedo Clutch was in the game for the Smackdown series sucks they took it out.. and the Kiwi Krusher is in the game already..

There's 1 move I'd like to see in this game that's never ever been in and that's the Hip Press to The Knee.. could be used for Bret Hart and so many others.. Surprised it's never been in a WWE game..

I'd also like to see a Standing Spinning Back Elbow so I can give it to Misawa & Nick Jackson.. Almas does it too back with his Left Elbow (if that's all we can get I'll take it)

Something I'd like to see make it's debut is being able to make the Strong Strikes Left or Right or When you create a CAW/CAS you can choose whether they're Right Handed or Left Handed but still be able to change certain moves in the move set to be either or..

Edited by EvolutionIV

• 1 month later...

Usually I can't think of anything I'd like to see 'cause I just work around whatever they include... but I would love to have the Spinning Falcon Arrow like Hayabusa used to do it.
Otherwise I just wish a lot of the selling animations in between moves were a little more dramatic. Bugs me how at least one of the wrestlers seems to always pop back up to their feet from a high spot that should have laid both of them out, like a Superplex.