Question : MOVE CUTSCENES + HIGHLIGHTREEL changes

sidkaramat

Hi everyone!

To cut the long story short, i grabbed in cheat engine, the counter for two moves and reset those to zero during the match. There were collective counters, specific move counters. So i focused on specific move counter. Setting these to zero didn't have any effect on cut scenes :( , so it seems i have to grab the opcodes and somehow jmp to cutscene flow :( (not possible with current expertise, in future may be)

Secondly have anyone tried to figure out the highlight reel time logic and increase the time of highlight reel, if someone has done it successfully yes/no will suffice. 

I am not good with assembly, (actually 0 expertise, which trying to improve) so can't run trace/debugs etc but if someone can point me in the direction i will be thankful. Not in terms of tutorial just if someone has tried these things with any success. 

Best regards.

My save file issue: 

In a previous question i mentioned corruption of my save file. Size was the main issue, beyond 100 megs it has higher tendency to get corrupted. so for community creations i now use a separate file with no highlight reels (esp) actually i hardly play with that save. Besides i regularly clean my unused images (which i don't think I will ever re-use) most of the issues with save are gone.