Which mode would you like to see most in WWE 2K19?

WWEMAINEVENTLOVER

Which mode would you like to see most in WWE 2K19?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which mode would you like to see most in WWE 2K19?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2018 at 04:59 AM

What would you like to air out?

Edited by Smacktalks
Amended topic title to reflect the included poll.

GM Mode would be cool but nothing with MyCareer mode, I can't stand it! I'd like to see 2K work on the actual gameplay instead of adding more modes. 

New counter/reversal system would be my top priority

Programmable  A.I> similar to Fire Pro/King of Colosseum series 

They need to do away with these garbage pin/submission systems that rely on "timing" especially since they can't optimize their games cleanly enough to always run at a steady speed.  At least the submissions have an alternate "button tapping" option, but for some insane reason that option isn't available for pin kickouts?  The entire game is ruined as soon as you play against somebody who just keeps going for pins because they know how crappy and unstable the timing is.  

• Yes! 1

An actual Story Mode like past games would be nice.

Similar to No Mercy-HCTP, can select any superstar to go through numerous story lines that have happened on WWE TV, and win or loss changes your story and where you go (end up in WWE, Universal, Tag Team, IC, etc) I know story lines these days can be hit and miss, but would make it interesting with more extra angles thrown in to change it up a bit.

• Like 1

i'm going to reiterate since i was told that my original comment was too rude. even though i've definitely seen way more rudeness on this forum.

Your Topic, and poll doesn't make sense.  You say Complaints about 2k then you ask what mode do you want in the game.  

I say program wise they done a good job adding personailty traits because ive done some intense editing in that area, and it was cool to face an a.i. legendary shinsuke taunting me back after reversing me following a taunt from me to him.

Id they theyre not that far off. But it would be cool if they added a category move-set for [top priority moves] that way the a.i. would seem realistic and not just glitch out trying to do dives all the time as a 6ft person

I hope they fix the Finisher/Pin glich in the game this year.

The one I am talking about is when you hit a finisher & pin them. They kick out & then you pin them again straight after & it gets the 3 count. It has been happening for the last 3 games now.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, The Sky Genie said:

I hope they fix the Finisher/Pin glich in the game this year.

The one I am talking about is when you hit a finisher & pin them. They kick out & then you pin them again straight after & it gets the 3 count. It has been happening for the last 3 games now.

that's not all they need to fix regarding pins.  pinning in general has been nerfed to the point you used to be able to get a 2 count (dramatic 2 count) after getting past the first (green) health bar.  now it's tied to body damage and you constantly end up with 1 counts.

they need to take pointers from fire pro or hell watch an actual wrestling match

• Smacktalks changed the title to Which mode would you like to see most in WWE 2K19?
  • 3 weeks later...

None of the above tbh. MyCareer would likely take years of serious investment to get right, personally didn’t care for GM mode, and Road to WM seems redundant with showcase back tbh (not to mention they were so short anyway). I’d rather they focused on improving existing features and gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

removal of gender restrictions, this is especially annoying with the female CAWs. Not to say there are not a lot of other random things that are annoying, but still, ruining female CAWs sucks.

• 4 weeks later...

Id love to see them drop loot boxes. Now its becoming a bigger issue with other countries, and Im interested to see how they work around it. Still in the states, Im choosing to wait until after release to see how they work here before buying, and i feel im not the only one.

I'd like to eventually see a mode similar to our current Universe mode, except you control one superstar. Instead of playing to win, before every show you are told the outcome of the match, & its up to you to make that happen. No stupid 'conditions' to meet (looking at you MITB ladder match) you just have to put on awesome matches, in the same way that we have a star-rating system. The better you do on a weekly basis, the more you are pushed & the more wins you are given. You are paid per appearance, & you can spend your cash on training to improve in-ring skills, selling, promo work etc or you can buy new attire parts. 

GM Mode is all well & good.. Though we have yet to see a game replicate just being a worker in a wrestling promotion, & working your way up to main-event status. 

I'd like an in-game text editor to change all the stock promos in Universe Mode or at least something that can manually change out proper terms or certain words for others. Which goes double for a GM Mode if we got that back.