wwe2k18 crashes on pc

jdhounshell25

I got a qustion does anyone know why.  downloading a caw from community creations would make my game close out. or  Crash  I Downloaded Jerry the King lawler from community creations tried to select him.  in the match selection area. and as soon as i heard jerry the king lawler.  the game closed out.

and also i downloaded stevie ray from community creations.  and it crashed as well.

the game runs ok on my pc   Its not well optimzied for my graphics card  i guess it doesnt play well with Nvida  so i use Cheat engine to play the game and decent speed.  anyway i dont think that would have something to do with it.

cause everything. else works. well.  just not those 2 so far   but there maybe more outhere    i am new to PC Gaming. this is my first year.  with it. and so i don't know  thats the reason im asking i guess.

What graphics card do you have? I can't imagine people having too much issue with good nVidia cards. 

I have a 1060 and a 1070. I have no problems with 2K16 or 2K18.

• 4 weeks later...

How much free space do you have on the SSD/HDD that has your savegame as well as your system drive? Perhaps you have too little wiggling room for the data to be saved properly and/or temporary game files.

Then again, you might be trying to download corrupted save data or your PC may be unstable (WWE 2k18 is a good stability test as unstable clocks will crash it more easily than most other games). If you're overclocking anything, try to set the clocks to default and see what happens.