CyBruis: The Constable of Raw

CyBruis.

I'm digging this right here! CyBruis you are becoming a legend in the caw community! Hope you continue to share your caws with us. Would like to know if you plan on putting Moose up for us to download? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellrazor70 said:

I'm digging this right here! CyBruis you are becoming a legend in the caw community! Hope you continue to share your caws with us. Would like to know if you plan on putting Moose up for us to download? 

I'll second that Moose request when you're up to it Cy. 

Hello SrI was wondering if you could Do a Upgraded version of Randy Orton Since you're doing comfortable clothing It's just a request you don't have to do it I understand I'm just asking Thank you for your time have a wonderful holiday Have a good day 

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good start.  If you are looking for suggestions:

1.  widen the eyes more (move the inner and outer most dots to widen...looks like both corners need it)

2. less mouth width

3. make the upper cheek go wider (bring out the dot by the ear a bit and maybe wider set on the first slider of the 3 under cheekbones so it gets more of a wider bone look...can't remember if you have to move the slider up or down to go wider).  I'd also cheek the sunk in look of the cheek (sliders under cheek), in case sinking it in a bit more helps get that heightened upper bone.

4. less on the head width to help skinny up the face (you may end up having to re-widen the nose stuff afterwards...but overall, you have the head too fat/wide looking)

5.  lessen the jaw width (by dots)

6. bring the two dots on the overall head that are beside the middle top one down/in a tad and the middle up a tad so it creates the pointier look in the cranium shape.

7.  make the ears stick out more.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQTEQ0FRcO5X9dubzwatr

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1