WWE2k19 Official Confirmed Info (Updated)(1st Screens added) 8/8/18

the King Lives

11 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Slightly confused.. So are Roddy, Dusty, Savage & Ric flair / Starcade Arena not available in the deluxe edition - Only the wooo edition? :/

Everything in-game content from the Woo edition will be available in the Deluxe Edition.

They should have fixed Undertakers beard. We can't dye it properly. Alllegacy fixed it in his wm 22 mod.

And Undertaker deserves more than 90. I mean seriously Tripol h is stronger than Undertaker ? That too in a video game ?

15 hours ago, Seraskar said:

They should have fixed Undertakers beard. We can't dye it properly. Alllegacy fixed it in his wm 22 mod.

And Undertaker deserves more than 90. I mean seriously Tripol h is stronger than Undertaker ? That too in a video game ?

And you can change the ratings

• Like 1

7 hours ago, the King Lives said:

And you can change the ratings

5 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

so many people losing their shit about 'Taker & HHH on Twitter - absolute storm in a teacup.

Firstly it is *Alclegacy.

I know that we can change the ratings. And almost everyone will do it. But it's about 2K showing respect to the Undertaker. He is a legend. But let bygones be bygones.We can't do anything about it.

The DLC pack is quite good. But where are the legends ?

6 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

so many people losing their shit about 'Taker & HHH on Twitter - absolute storm in a teacup.

Yeah I mean I had to change all the attributes in 18 anyway plus I think the might have either added, removed or changed some attribute skills or something. But I would be upset if say we didn't have the accelerator this year but we do lol. Glad we can finally agree on something lol. 

And now that that lackluster dlc has been announced I guess I can address this now:

While I'm glad we got the characters we got on disc and dlc, I am really pissed (so far) that not one single legend was announced for dlc. 

But I am more concerned for the creation suite, universe etc. That and fixed glitches will make or break my purchase for me lol

49 minutes ago, Seraskar said:

Firstly it is *Alclegacy.

I know that we can change the ratings. And almost everyone will do it. But it's about 2K showing respect to the Undertaker. He is a legend. But let bygones be bygones.We can't do anything about it.

The DLC pack is quite good. But where are the legends ?

Read my post. All the overalls are low because the way attributes factor in the ovr obviously have changed