WWE2k19 Official Confirmed Info (Updated)(1st Screens added) 8/8/18

the King Lives

Confirmed News so far

• Game Theme is "Never Say Never"
  • AJ Styles is the cover star
  • 1 Million $ Challenge basically it's online based in a yet to be announced new mode tournament style. the winner will face AJ Styles Wrestlemania Weekend (i'm assuming online or maybe in person)
  • the 1 million $ challenge basically is the same that 2k did in mlb2k where you won a million dollars if you could get a no-hitter within i think the first 2 weeks of launch.
  • game releasing 4 days early again PC X1 and PS4 are all eligible
  • Releases October 9th, Early is October 5th
  • Editions
  • The WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition, which contains a copy of the game with special packaging and access to Season Pass, Pre-Order and Collector’s Edition digital content.
  • The WWE 2K19 Collector’s Edition, which contains the same features as the Deluxe Edition plus exclusive and rare collectibles, as well as limited-edition WWE SuperCard content.
  • Rey Mysterio Is Pre-Order Bonus 1.  2nd Preorder Bonus is to be announced soon
  • Rey's attire is inspired from his Rumble 18 Appearance
  • Ronda Rousey is the Pre-Order Bonus 2.  
  • 2K/Take Two have officially confirmed no Nintendo Switch version (Thank god).  They have stated they want to focus on the current gen consoles.  maybe this means they've (for the most part) learned their lesson.

Rey Mysterio Preorder Trailer

Ronda Rousey Preorder Trailer

WWE2K19 Collector's Edition Woooooooooooooooooo Edition

Upgrade to the WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition for Early Access and play on October 5th! The Wooooo! Edition includes the WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition video game, premium packaging, access to the WWE 2K19 Season Pass and Wooooo! Edition bonus digital content, exclusive and rare physical collectibles, Rey Mysterio and Ronda Rousey playable characters, as well as Limited Edition WWE SuperCard content.

You get the Deluxe version that has:

- Access to WWE 2K19 Season Pass digital content (details announced this summer);
- Exclusive playable WWE Hall of Famers (’80s-inspired): “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes and Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat;
- Exclusive playable characters: “Macho Man” Randy Savage (WrestleMania® VIII) and Undertaker (2002);
- Exclusive playable arena: Starrcade 1983;
- Exclusive in-game attire: Ric Flair (WrestleMania 24 robe) and Charlotte Flair (WrestleMania 32 robe);
- Access to WWE 2K19 pre-order bonus digital content (playable Rey Mysterio “Royal Rumble 2018” character and playable Ronda Rousey “WrestleMania 34/‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper-inspired” character);
- WWE® SuperCard limited edition cards featuring WWE 2K19 cover Superstar AJ Styles, as well as an AJ-themed WWE 2K19 cardback.
- Exclusive premium packaging;
- Exclusive and individually numbered WWE Hall of Fame replica ring;
- Exclusive “Nature Boy”-inspired Funko Pop! figurine;
- Fanatics limited edition commemorative plaque featuring a fabric piece from Ric’s iconic pink or purple robe;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition cards featuring Ric and Charlotte Flair, as well as a Ric-themed WWE 2K19 cardback.

Exclusive to the collector's edition:
Premium packaging
Individually numbered WWE Hall of Fame replica ring
“Nature Boy”-inspired Funko Pop! figurine
Fanatics commemorative plaque featuring a fabric piece from Ric’s iconic pink or purple robe
WWE SuperCard limited edition cards featuring Ric and Charlotte Flair, as well as a Ric-themed WWE 2K19 cardback

First Screenshots released

nei1hx.jpg

10hKHT7.jpg

More Info to Come!

if anyone finds any news while i'm not updating please let me know.  work has really picked up for me so sometimes i don't see what's out until last minute.  

Daniel Bryan Showcase mode info

https://www.wwe.com/section/wwe-2k19/article/wwe-2k19-2k-showcase-mode-returns-daniel-bryan

Now after this, i never want to ever hear of anyone complaining about duplicates EVER AGAIN

Edited by the King Lives
Updates
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Pc yes!!!!

i see it doesn't take much to get you happy lol

well as long as the jury is still out on the switch i'm okay with that

Well I'm gonna get the steelbook case, wasn't that MLB2K thing what Stevie Richards achieved before they announced the competition a few years ago?

4 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

Well I'm gonna get the steelbook case, wasn't that MLB2K thing what Stevie Richards achieved before they announced the competition a few years ago?

yeah as a matter of fact @Replicant13 and I were discussing that a few days ago.  I think he actually got the no-hitter in MLB2K12 or 13 but he did it technically before the comp. began so it didn't count lol. I bet he was pretty pissed about it lol

And considering the Visual concepts team that works on 2k wwe games is basically the same leftovers from the MLB2K series (mark little was even their director or whatever at the time)  i assume that's where they got the whole million dollar challenge idea from lol

I'm not much for getting collector's items with games so yeah if i end up getting the game it'll probably be deluxe and probably after black friday lol

I for one am into the whole creation suite and downloading from community creations. It let's us as players to download from the awesome creators who give us great wrestlers from NJPW and other organizations. My hope is that they have more masks better tattoos than the ones that have been around for years. Like full sleeves or chest and back tattoos. Hopefully masks like Pentagon jr and Fenix and others from lucha wrestling. Plus when deleting logos instead of going through all of them separate them in ones that are being used and ones that aren't. Plus more logo space because 1000 isn't enough especially when the really good creations have a lot to make their wrestlers look authentic. Custom titan trons,custom music and titles that fit properly on the created wrestlers. Need to be under coats and other types of jackets and robes as well. Like me I'm sure a lot of people who like these options will agree that all of this will make the game even better. 

On 7/1/2018 at 11:53 AM, Hellrazor70 said:

I for one am into the whole creation suite and downloading from community creations. It let's us as players to download from the awesome creators who give us great wrestlers from NJPW and other organizations. My hope is that they have more masks better tattoos than the ones that have been around for years. Like full sleeves or chest and back tattoos. Hopefully masks like Pentagon jr and Fenix and others from lucha wrestling. Plus when deleting logos instead of going through all of them separate them in ones that are being used and ones that aren't. Plus more logo space because 1000 isn't enough especially when the really good creations have a lot to make their wrestlers look authentic. Custom titan trons,custom music and titles that fit properly on the created wrestlers. Need to be under coats and other types of jackets and robes as well. Like me I'm sure a lot of people who like these options will agree that all of this will make the game even better. 

that's not all.  they also need to make create a video and highlight real unlimited storage.  20 clips Highlight Reel Storage  when they're only 10 seconds long each doesn't make sense

• Penguin pinned this topic
On 7/20/2018 at 7:07 AM, Penguin said:

We gots no words, expect more info starting from Summerslam.. But don't expect them to talk about how well PC runs.

No More Words? Jeff hardy solo theme confirmed!

Hey,

Sorry for the dumb question, but I plan on making the jump to PC this year.

Is there any incentive to purchasing the Season Pass? I would imagine you could unlock everything through mods?

On 7/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, Adrian99OVR said:

Hey,

Is there any incentive to purchasing the Season Pass? I would imagine you could unlock everything through mods?

You get everything minus the flair collection dlc but I honestly would recommend getting the deluxe edition

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Adrian99OVR said:

Hey,

Yeah, go for the Deluxe Edition as the King Lives said. Most of the modders won't help you unlock any official DLC. It's kinda like one of their main rules.  

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:40 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Yeah, go for the Deluxe Edition as the King Lives said. Most of the modders won't help you unlock any official DLC. It's kinda like one of their main rules.  

Yeah it's really weird but the "rule of thumb" I have kind of noticed around here is that these forums expect you to pay as much as possible for the game, almost as if the admins here profit from the game's sales.  I don't THINK they actually do, but going by that assumption usually will answer your question.  If it's something you could pay for, they will be really weird about it if you ask for their help getting it as a mod.  It's the most creepy thing I've found on any forums or sites dedicated to game modding, but hey, at least a lot of the mods they DO release are fun...  *shrug*

Personally I think they need to do away with that mindset and just ask for direct donations to help out the forums, admins, and modders who put endless hours of work into these wrestling games.  That would make a lot more sense than the interesting fence of rules that seem to be geared toward making more money for 2k.

Edited by Do The Dougie

3 minutes ago, Do The Dougie said:

Yeah it's really weird but the "rule of thumb" I have kind of noticed around here is that these forums expect you to pay as much as possible for the game, almost as if the admins here profit from the game's sales.  I don't THINK they actually do, but going by that assumption usually will answer your question.  If it's something you could pay for, they will be really weird about it if you ask for their help getting it as a mod.  It's the most creepy thing I've found on any forums or sites dedicated to game modding, but hey, at least a lot of the mods they DO release are fun...  *shrug*

umm last time i checked i wasn't a mod.  getting the deluxe edition whether digital or physical has nothing to do with that.  it's just a fact you get everything included.  can't help you can't understand that.

sounds like someone's bitter cause said person couldn't get a mod work.  that's not their job to teach you how to get a mod to work.  

1 hour ago, the King Lives said:

umm last time i checked i wasn't a mod.  getting the deluxe edition whether digital or physical has nothing to do with that.  it's just a fact you get everything included.  can't help you can't understand that.

sounds like someone's bitter cause said person couldn't get a mod work.  that's not their job to teach you how to get a mod to work.  

I'm not sure if you realize this, but I wasn't talking to you and I hadn't even seen your post.  I was... believe it or not...  talking to the person I quoted and to the person he in turn had answered.

I've also had no problems getting mods to work.  The closest I've come to asking for help was asking what types of fun MATCH MODS others have come up with, basically looking to exchange ideas, being that the match mods don't always override the in game settings.  While we're on the subject though... what's your favorite match mod?  

Edited by Do The Dougie

1 hour ago, Do The Dougie said:

Personally I think they need to do away with that mindset and just ask for direct donations to help out the forums, admins, and modders who put endless hours of work into these wrestling games.  That would make a lot more sense than the interesting fence of rules that seem to be geared toward making more money for 2k.

I can confirm we don't receive any kind of profit from 2K. The reason behind the rule is simply down to copyright/piracy.

7 minutes ago, Smacktalks said:

I can confirm we don't receive any kind of profit from 2K. The reason behind the rule is simply down to copyright/piracy.

Thanks for the clarification.  I guess in this day and age of WWE and company's overly aggressive anti piracy efforts, it's in the best interest of the forum to just weed out everything including DLC.  Still a shame there's not a way to bring some extra profit (aside from donations) to the people making the game a lot more fun through the hosting of these forums and creation of mods.  The people here pay way more attention to detail and make much better true-to-form wrestling content than the game makers.  lol

• Like 1

lol, I get on and I see AJ Styles as the background instead of Rollins, and I think "alright, so Styles is gonna be on the cover this year. nice"

Either way, I'm just glad to be rid of the Rollins background. lol. I hate Seth Rollins with a passion.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:19 AM, Do The Dougie said:

I'm not sure if you realize this, but I wasn't talking to you and I hadn't even seen your post.  I was... believe it or not...  talking to the person I quoted and to the person he in turn had answered.

I've also had no problems getting mods to work.  The closest I've come to asking for help was asking what types of fun MATCH MODS others have come up with, basically looking to exchange ideas, being that the match mods don't always override the in game settings.  While we're on the subject though... what's your favorite match mod?  

i don't play on the pc for a reason. not cause i can't but if i'm going to waste all that time modding i might as well go back to 2k14. cause that pretty much took all my time and i never got into actually playing the game itself.  

On 8/3/2018 at 11:48 AM, TSK said:

lol, I get on and I see AJ Styles as the background instead of Rollins, and I think "alright, so Styles is gonna be on the cover this year. nice"

Either way, I'm just glad to be rid of the Rollins background. lol. I hate Seth Rollins with a passion.

why do you hate him so much?  i mean well i kinda hated him in the beginning but he grew on me.  i guess it's the fact that i felt he should have been a face and not a heel

On 8/3/2018 at 6:16 AM, Smacktalks said:

aw come on paul not even mania tickets? LOL i kidd i kidd

• Like 1

15 hours ago, the King Lives said:

why do you hate him so much?

To be honest, I don't really have a reason. It's just my main gimmick at this point. The day he joined WWE, just something about him made me hate him, and I don't even know what. lol

To be even more honest, yes, he's had quite a fair share of pretty decent matches. And I've also said numerous times that I love his Burn It Down theme. But even with that, I just can't stand the guy. lol Don't ask me. :lol