Sign in to follow this  
the King Lives

WWE2k19 Official Confirmed Info (Updated)

the King Lives
Posted (edited)

Confirmed News so far

• Game Theme is "Never Say Never"
  • AJ Styles is the cover star
  • 1 Million $ Challenge basically it's online based in a yet to be announced new mode tournament style. the winner will face AJ Styles Wrestlemania Weekend (i'm assuming online or maybe in person)
  • the 1 million $ challenge basically is the same that 2k did in mlb2k where you won a million dollars if you could get a no-hitter within i think the first 2 weeks of launch.
  • game releasing 4 days early again PC X1 and PS4 are all eligible
  • Releases October 9th, Early is October 5th
  • Editions
  • The WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition, which contains a copy of the game with special packaging and access to Season Pass, Pre-Order and Collector’s Edition digital content.
  • The WWE 2K19 Collector’s Edition, which contains the same features as the Deluxe Edition plus exclusive and rare collectibles, as well as limited-edition WWE SuperCard content.
  • Rey Mysterio Is Pre-Order Bonus 1.  2nd Preorder Bonus is to be announced soon
  • Rey's attire is inspired from his Rumble 18 Appearance
  • Ronda Rousey is the Pre-Order Bonus 2.  
  • 2K/Take Two have officially confirmed no Nintendo Switch version (Thank god).  They have stated they want to focus on the current gen consoles.  maybe this means they've (for the most part) learned their lesson.

Rey Mysterio Preorder Trailer

Ronda Rousey Preorder Trailer

More Info to Come!

if anyone finds any news while i'm not updating please let me know.  work has really picked up for me so sometimes i don't see what's out until last minute.  

Edited by the King Lives
Updates
  • Thanks 1

Twistedmisery666™

Pc yes!!!!

the King Lives
9 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Pc yes!!!!

i see it doesn't take much to get you happy lol

well as long as the jury is still out on the switch i'm okay with that

HarlotEffect93

Well I'm gonna get the steelbook case, wasn't that MLB2K thing what Stevie Richards achieved before they announced the competition a few years ago?

the King Lives
4 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

Well I'm gonna get the steelbook case, wasn't that MLB2K thing what Stevie Richards achieved before they announced the competition a few years ago?

yeah as a matter of fact @Replicant13 and I were discussing that a few days ago.  I think he actually got the no-hitter in MLB2K12 or 13 but he did it technically before the comp. began so it didn't count lol. I bet he was pretty pissed about it lol

And considering the Visual concepts team that works on 2k wwe games is basically the same leftovers from the MLB2K series (mark little was even their director or whatever at the time)  i assume that's where they got the whole million dollar challenge idea from lol

I'm not much for getting collector's items with games so yeah if i end up getting the game it'll probably be deluxe and probably after black friday lol

Hellrazor70

I for one am into the whole creation suite and downloading from community creations. It let's us as players to download from the awesome creators who give us great wrestlers from NJPW and other organizations. My hope is that they have more masks better tattoos than the ones that have been around for years. Like full sleeves or chest and back tattoos. Hopefully masks like Pentagon jr and Fenix and others from lucha wrestling. Plus when deleting logos instead of going through all of them separate them in ones that are being used and ones that aren't. Plus more logo space because 1000 isn't enough especially when the really good creations have a lot to make their wrestlers look authentic. Custom titan trons,custom music and titles that fit properly on the created wrestlers. Need to be under coats and other types of jackets and robes as well. Like me I'm sure a lot of people who like these options will agree that all of this will make the game even better. 

the King Lives
On 7/1/2018 at 11:53 AM, Hellrazor70 said:

I for one am into the whole creation suite and downloading from community creations. It let's us as players to download from the awesome creators who give us great wrestlers from NJPW and other organizations. My hope is that they have more masks better tattoos than the ones that have been around for years. Like full sleeves or chest and back tattoos. Hopefully masks like Pentagon jr and Fenix and others from lucha wrestling. Plus when deleting logos instead of going through all of them separate them in ones that are being used and ones that aren't. Plus more logo space because 1000 isn't enough especially when the really good creations have a lot to make their wrestlers look authentic. Custom titan trons,custom music and titles that fit properly on the created wrestlers. Need to be under coats and other types of jackets and robes as well. Like me I'm sure a lot of people who like these options will agree that all of this will make the game even better. 

that's not all.  they also need to make create a video and highlight real unlimited storage.  20 clips Highlight Reel Storage  when they're only 10 seconds long each doesn't make sense

the King Lives

original Post updated with Ronda and Rey trailers