Is there a way to make a CAW into a little person?

Matt6sic6

NO that's not supported. 

MAX : BF    12

Min :  41   0C               that's around 4' 9 or something

If you try giving smaller, the game will no respect that and will only consider valid byte or something. 

Well, I had seen this video here and was hoping to replicate the same idea with a caw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQH4NySvHg

I realize that it's done with Cheat Engine I assume, but to my knowledge it isn't savable, meaning I'd have to use cheat engine every time.

I know you can alter the height using Data editor by editing the pofo, and injecting it with custom character tools, and the Data Editor allows you to go as low as 4 feet, however all it actually changed was the the text that displays when the character does their entrance, it didn't alter the size of the actual game model at all unfortunately.

It's saved, don't worry. you don't have to do it every time and will persist till the life of your save files. 

Secondly he is 5'4  and she is 7'4

bf 12                  means 7'6

41 0c              below 4'11 , will have to check what it means but below or equal to 4'11 is for sure.

The game disregard any value out of this range. e.g.            

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:56 PM, Matt6sic6 said:

Well, I had seen this video here and was hoping to replicate the same idea with a caw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQH4NySvHg

I realize that it's done with Cheat Engine I assume, but to my knowledge it isn't savable, meaning I'd have to use cheat engine every time.

I know you can alter the height using Data editor by editing the pofo, and injecting it with custom character tools, and the Data Editor allows you to go as low as 4 feet, however all it actually changed was the the text that displays when the character does their entrance, it didn't alter the size of the actual game model at all unfortunately.

It's done through the .pofo. Data Editor displays some invalid values since it can only show a full foot range due to the way things are calculated internally in Data Editor when dynamically generating the height list. The minimum and maximum "safe" values for the game are 4'X" and 7'Y" (can't exactly remember what X and Y are, might be something around 4'8" and 7'4", but you can try different values and see at which point it actually works - please let me know as well then) . If they are below or above these values, the default height for the model is used in the game, which I think is around 6'0" (except in Create a Wrestler mode, where the correct size is displayed for the model even if you exceed these ranges and you can even go as low as 0'0" or Godzilla-like heights there).

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

It's done through the .pofo. Data Editor displays some invalid values since it can only show a full foot range due to the way things are calculated internally in Data Editor when dynamically generating the height list. The minimum and maximum "safe" values for the game are 4'X" and 7'Y" (can't exactly remember what X and Y are, might be something around 4'8" and 7'4", but you can try different values and see at which point it actually works - please let me know as well then) . If they are below or above these values, the default height for the model is used in the game, which I think is around 6'0" (except in Create a Wrestler mode, where the correct size is displayed for the model even if you exceed these ranges and you can even go as low as 0'0" or Godzilla-like heights there).

Hey Cave, I did some trial and error and the shortest you can make a caw with the Data editor is 4'11, anything lower and it defaults the character model to 6 feet. As for the tallest, 7'5 is the tallest, anything above defaults to 6 feet.

Edited by Matt6sic6
  • Thanks 1

BF 12 is the tallest you can go for and it's 7'6 inches

41 0c is the smalles you can go with and it's 4'11'' .Data editor might be using other hex for 7'6 otherwise 7'6 is the last limit.