Smackdown 2003 & Custom SD Live Arenas Now On CC (XB1)

WWEADDICT4LIFE

On 6/13/2018 at 5:41 PM, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

Smackdown 2003 & Custom SD Live Arenas Now On CC (XB1) 

Listed Under Shows - Tag - WWEADDICT4LIFE

I freaking love this!!!!!!!! TY! Any chance at a a Raw 02/16 Mash up? Amazing work sir!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, adamjm1990 said:

I freaking love this!!!!!!!! TY! Any chance at a a Raw 02/16 Mash up? Amazing work sir!

thank you i'm glad you like this and i might give the raw one a chance when i get round to it as ive got loads of other wwe stuff to do on the game such as attires etc otherwise if not i will try and do the arena in 2k19

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE

On 6/16/2018 at 10:30 AM, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

thank you i'm glad you like this and i might give the raw one a chance when i get round to it as ive got loads of other wwe stuff to do on the game such as attires etc otherwise if not i will try and do the arena in 2k19

Awesome, all your stuff is top class so I can't wait to see your work!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 9:00 AM, adamjm1990 said:

Awesome, all your stuff is top class so I can't wait to see your work!

thank you means alot 

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...

Nice work man! These look great. Actually kind of upset I don't have an Xbox One now that I've seen this. lol. Nonetheless, excellent job, and keep up the good work. Is there any chance of you possibly re-doing this on the PS4 for PS4 users like myself? Still though, great work. I look forward to seeing your other work.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TSK said:

Nice work man! These look great. Actually kind of upset I don't have an Xbox One now that I've seen this. lol. Nonetheless, excellent job, and keep up the good work. Is there any chance of you possibly re-doing this on the PS4 for PS4 users like myself? Still though, great work. I look forward to seeing your other work.

glad you like them and thanks for the kind words and as for doing them on PS4 no can do as i only have an XBOX

• Like 1