Has anyone figure out if we can enable restore to default in mycareer Body

sidkaramat

Hi everyone,

First of all , new to this wwe 2k things (about 2 weeks), and thanks a lot for all the information shared in here, and to guys like pozzum who share their hard works with rookies like me. So the problem i am trying to solve is bring a female wrestler in my career. . But 2k guys are mean enough ;) to hide Reset to default body option. If somehow i can make it work then body glitch will be resolved. 

Changing the gender do open it in female editor and head can be reset to default. AFter doing everything, i tried to set gender to 2 but it crashes, but setting it to 0 (male) and 1 (female) works fine. and with 1 you don't have issues in training areas except the bady body glitch.

They open the editor in different mode and hide (Height/Weight/Default) options. Height and weight is no problem, thanks to u guys, but DEfault is something that will make everything go right.

One more question : Can i disable nagging  Q Cancel help whenever i pin

Best regards.

Edited by sidkaramat

One more thing, i don't think we can do much in wizard, as it either crashes and body setting is predefined. I am talking about editing it later

perhaps some trick like this (from old versions)

Edited by sidkaramat

• 3 weeks later...

hi Although no success in main question i was able to do half of the 2nd question.

Removing  " Q Cancel" when pin.

So if someone is interested 

Attach cheat engine. Search for string "CATCH FINISHER". The previous string is CANCEL. (If you are playing game for sometime then you will get more than one results) but i am talking about a particular string list you will easily recognize. 

Select C of Cancel and then in Hex side replace all character codes to               20 ... which means space ... don't just nullify string by putting 0's.

Cancel will not show only nagging Q. 

Similarly i was able to remove               name string + Cancel from highlight reel leaving only   NAGGING  ESC button     but better then so many string. 

application makes many functionality groups for break_up pin etc but didn't get much time to figure out those.

no side effect of any of these as every time game loads you will have to do it again. 

Edited by sidkaramat