Cant seem to get (some) mods working

CaW Life

EDIT:  I found out why. Its because i was missing the entrances assigned to them. and the other ones where because they are 2k17 models apparently. anyways i figured it out :)

Edit 2: Ok never mind. Still cant get some of them working. Sabu is one and Jerry lawler another. Nobody seemed to wanna help so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hello new to modding wwe 2k18. i cant seem to get all the mods i download to work but some do. I got AznBlusuazn Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. Billy Gunn works fine but Road Dogg doesnt. I can select whos wrestling and the match loads. to test i use Undertaker vs the mod. Taker comes out but when its time for Road Dogg to come out it just hangs on player 1 in the ring loading. 

Some other issues i have with the Jerry Lawler mod and a CM Punk is i selet them and it stops loading half way or at the beginng when its loading the match. Im at a complete loss weather its something im doing wrong or just the mods them selves. 

My process goes: put the files where they need to go ( pacs in J:\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\mods\pacs etc..)

Open Custom Character Tools  and install the Ch-Pacs. Then click clear chunk0.arc and then regenerate chunk0.def

After that i open 2k18 and add the pofo/ Moveset

Im not sure if its the models or the pofo/movsets causing the issue so any help would be greatly appreciated in advance! 

Edited by jimmyveez

• CaW Life changed the title to Cant seem to get (some) mods working