1st Wrestler Stays in Ring During 2nd Wrestler's Entrance--Doesn't Get Out of Ring!

d-fish

Hey guys... I've noticed that all of the MODs I've installed have the following issue: The first wrestler enters fine, but then once the 2nd wrestler enters the ring after their entrance, the first wrestler is still in the ring warming up while the 2nd wrestler is finishing up doing their entrance-in-the-ring antics... Normally, the first wrestler hops out of the ring--in this case, they are NOT doing that. Any idea what might be causing that? At first I thought it was just Hulk & Hollywood Hogan, but now it seems to be every modded wrestler... Example image below:

EXAMPLE HERE

Hi,

This is due to the extra data which controls certain objects in the entrance not available in the game. 

Click on this thread in the link below

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/69140-ported-entrance-and-victory-animations-with-breakout-run-in-update-26th-february-modified-big-boss-man-entrance-and-winning-animation-with-nightstick/

Download the modified rtcs_step file update 4. You will need to copy this file to the pac \ evt folder .

This will enable the first wrestler leave the ring when the second character enters in ported 2k15 entrances.

This also enables the Break-out and Run-in prompts for these entrances.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Just now, d-fish said:

Awesome, @squaredcirclefan!!! Thank you so much! 👍

Also, many thanks for updating these animations in the first place! That really improves the game--especially for all of the Retro Wrestling fans, like myself...

You're welcome. No worries. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Hey @squaredcirclefan... Your entrance fix seems to have worked from all that I've checked--however--and I don't know if this is related, I noticed a weird thing with Sgt. Slaughter--his "drag the wrestler" animation seems to be off. When he drags the opposing wrestler across the ring, he isn't actually "holding" the wrestler's arm & leg (image below). Plus, his regular "pin animation" seems to be slightly off as well--when he pins a wrestler, his arm is on the wrong side of the leg. Any suggestions? Image example of "drag the wrestler" in image below: Sgt.Slaughter_Dragging.jpg?width=1118&he

Edited by d-fish

I think I figured it out, @squaredcirclefan. I believe that it is Rick Martel that I was wrestling against--the particular version of Rick Martel I was using is the modded WrestleMania VII, created By matt2282p... That seems to be the only one that isn't working correctly... Darn... I liked that mod... Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 8:20 PM, d-fish said:

Hey guys... I've noticed that all of the MODs I've installed have the following issue: The first wrestler enters fine, but then once the 2nd wrestler enters the ring after their entrance, the first wrestler is still in the ring warming up while the 2nd wrestler is finishing up doing their entrance-in-the-ring antics... Normally, the first wrestler hops out of the ring--in this case, they are NOT doing that. Any idea what might be causing that? At first I thought it was just Hulk & Hollywood Hogan, but now it seems to be every modded wrestler... Example image below:

EXAMPLE HERE

From my prospective this is way more realistic than having the first participant leaving the ring... Would like to see that regular in WWE2k19.

On 6/22/2018 at 7:51 AM, Sickboy said:

From my prospective this is way more realistic than having the first participant leaving the ring... Would like to see that regular in WWE2k19.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying... I think ideally, that would be more interesting--preferably I'd like to have the choice as the wrestler to hop out or stay in the ring during the opponent's entrance and be "intimidating" [similar to the "Break Out" or "Run In" options], but in this particular case it was a glitch that was thankfully fixed. Cause the wrestler doing their in-the-ring entrance antics was passing through the other wrestler like a ghost while the opponent was standing there rubbing their hands & warming up... It was NOT cool--visually or otherwise...