pls help

robloc

1 hour ago, robloc said:

yes i did

Can you confirm the character model files are in the pac/ch folder. I'm suspecting you installed the Pofo and moveset files and did not place the character pac files are not in the ch folder or the ID of the files is different to the ID in the Pofo file. The reason for the infinite loading is the game can't find the model file which the name points to in the character selection screen.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 6/8/2018 at 3:06 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you confirm the character model files are in the pac/ch folder. I'm suspecting you installed the Pofo and moveset files and did not place the character pac files are not in the ch folder or the ID of the files is different to the ID in the Pofo file. The reason for the infinite loading is the game can't find the model file which the name points to in the character selection screen.

i did everything right 

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't happen to be trying to use the dudley boyz would you? I tried installing them with 2K18+ once and something was wrong with the files. Road Dogg wouldn't install either. The only modded superstar I ever got to work right was Billy Gunn.