Need help might be doing this wrong?

Jaiharpur

ch11212_LeonRick_British Bulldog_Retro

Been trying to install this pac file into wwe 2k18.

So I open the game.

Launch WWE 2k18+

Click edit pach file tab (since you can't seem to just be able to install it's poffo/moveset)

I then click to add ch11212_LeonRick_British Bulldog_Retro for in ring model and ch11214_LeonRick_British Bulldog_Retro for entrance model (as if i choose both as ch11212  or ch11214 there is a mismatch error)

Patch slot 112

attire slot 1

Save.

Once I launch the game though I cannot find the retro bulldog anywhere, I check the Bulldog wwe2k18 versions alt attires but still nothing.

What am I doing wrong here :-/

Edited by Jaiharpur

Hi dude, if your trying to install this into attire slot 1 then they need to be 11202 and 11204 i think, thats the correct pac number for a wrestlers first attire and then second attire would be 11212 and 11214, third attire 11222 11224 etc etc

20 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hi dude, if your trying to install this into attire slot 1 then they need to be 11202 and 11204 i think, thats the correct pac number for a wrestlers first attire and then second attire would be 11212 and 11214, third attire 11222 11224 etc etc

Thanks do I change the pac number to  11212  using wwe2k18+?

in the pac file editor on wwe 2k18+

after selecting the retro british bulldog as the in ring model and entrance model the only other options I can change are

pach slot that is on default as 1024

and the arrite slot.

The pach slot wont let me change the number to 11212 though.

Unfortunately since this Bulldog is not a pofo file (fingers crossed someone creates a retro pofo file for him) I can't open it the easy way using wwe2k18+

It was the Retro Bulldog from here 

Edited by Jaiharpur

17 hours ago, Jaiharpur said:

Thanks do I change the pac number to  11212  using wwe2k18+?

in the pac file editor on wwe 2k18+

after selecting the retro british bulldog as the in ring model and entrance model the only other options I can change are

pach slot that is on default as 1024

and the arrite slot.

The pach slot wont let me change the number to 11212 though.

Unfortunately since this Bulldog is not a pofo file (fingers crossed someone creates a retro pofo file for him) I can't open it the easy way using wwe2k18+

112 would be the Wrestler ID/Pach Slot, 1 the attire number and 2 the attire type. You can find out more about it on this Wiki page.

Also, if you don't have a .pofo and .moveset file for a wrestler, you can rather easily create them yourself using Data Editor. You can even load a template from an existing wrestler and edit it. Just make sure that the Wrestler ID for both .pofo and .moveset matches the one you use for the .pac file and also that you set the name string codes correctly.

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

112 would be the Wrestler ID/Pach Slot, 1 the attire number and 2 the attire type. You can find out more about it on this Wiki page.

Also, if you don't have a .pofo and .moveset file for a wrestler, you can rather easily create them yourself using Data Editor. You can even load a template from an existing wrestler and edit it. Just make sure that the Wrestler ID for both .pofo and .moveset matches the one you use for the .pac file and also that you set the name string codes correctly.

That's what I originally think I tried for the bulldog Pac to use it as a alt attire for bulldog I should have

Patch slot 112

attire slot 1

But it didn't show up in as bulldogs alt attire

Edited by Jaiharpur

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Jaiharpur said:

That's what I originally think I tried for the bulldog Pac to use it as a alt attire for bulldog I should have

Patch slot 112

attire slot 1

But it didn't show up in as bulldogs alt attire

Did you unlock alternate attires for the Bulldog with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock using Data Editor? Otherwise it won't be selectable in the game itself.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Did you unlock alternate attires for the Bulldog with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock using Data Editor? Otherwise it won't be selectable in the game itself.

Universal alternate attire unlock?

Hmm don't think I have seen that I'll check my wwe2k18+ to see if it gives Me a option for it.

2 hours ago, Jaiharpur said:

Universal alternate attire unlock?

Hmm don't think I have seen that I'll check my wwe2k18+ to see if it gives Me a option for it.

I have used data editor to add universal alternate attire unlock to bulldog.

I gave him 3 - they ended up being labeled wrestlmania, wrestlemania 2 and wrestlemania 3.

After doing that I have gone back to wwe2k18+ 

and then I 

Launched WWE 2k18+

Click edit pach file tab (since you can't seem to just be able to install it's poffo/moveset)

I then click to add ch11212_LeonRick_British Bulldog_Retro for in ring model and ch11214_LeonRick_British Bulldog_Retro for entrance model (as if i choose both as ch11212  or ch11214 there is a mismatch error)

Patch slot 112

attire slot 1

Save.

But  when I click his alternate wrestlemania attire he comes out in his standard attire

14 hours ago, Jaiharpur said:

I have used data editor to add universal alternate attire unlock to bulldog.

I gave him 3 - they ended up being labeled wrestlmania, wrestlemania 2 and wrestlemania 3.

After doing that I have gone back to wwe2k18+ 

and then I 

Launched WWE 2k18+

Patch slot 112

attire slot 1

Save.

But  when I click his alternate wrestlemania attire he comes out in his standard attire

Well, the only thing I can see is that you are installing it into Wrestler ID/PACH ID 112 instead of British Bulldog's original Wrestler ID 212. Try installing the alternate attires with ID 212 (ch21212.pac, ch21214.pac) and see if that works for you. In case that still doesn't work for you in WWE 2k18+ still, try re-naming the .pac files to ch21212.pac ch21214.pac and installing them with Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac files feature.

34 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Well, the only thing I can see is that you are installing it into Wrestler ID/PACH ID 112 instead of British Bulldog's original Wrestler ID 212. Try installing the alternate attires with ID 212 (ch21212.pac, ch21214.pac) and see if that works for you. In case that still doesn't work for you in WWE 2k18+ still, try re-naming the .pac files to ch21212.pac ch21214.pac and installing them with Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac files feature.

Thanks I'll give that a try after work 

12 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Ok so after changing the file names every time I match them it says 

"entrance and in ring mismatch, in ring number used"

Then it still doesn't locate the retro outfit 😕

another error also pops up saying

The process cannot access the file E:\back up wwe 2k18\wwe2k18\chunk0.def because it is being used by "

Once i enter the game Bulldog has only 1 attire option - Wrestlemania 1 but it still is just his normal attire

Edited by Jaiharpur