Creature's Creations and Resources - latest upload: Huge graphics resource package

Creature SH

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, but I've been playing wrestling games since the 16-bit days and making CAWs since WWF:Warzone. You'd think I'd be better at it by now, but alas!

Anyway, I mostly (but not exclusively) do non-wrestler creations, but maybe you'll find some of them good enough for your roster, anyway. So, here's what I have up on Steam (ID: CreatureSH) right now:

Diamanda Hagan:
Xxyy4qD.jpg

Kim Possible (currently offline):
Tp2Cey8.jpg

Su Yung (Currently offline):
ULnhsfr.jpg

Linkara (CURRENTLY OFFLINE):
80zFXgQ.jpg

Lobo:
rO73y9m.jpg

All of these come with entrances, movesets and victory scenes, as well as ring- and entrance attires where needed. Please let me know if there are any missing pictures or other issues!

Shows/Arenas:

Castle Grayskull Clash
MlA7VmG.jpg
Pretty self-explanatory. I was going for a vintage toy feel. Uploaded as a full show for your convenience.

Additional resources:
Here are a few image files/textures that may be useful which I don't currently have uploaded on the 2k servers:
Fur Texture with blended edges
Dirt or oil smudges
The world's dirtiest ring mat
A white blotch with smooth edges, to blend face paint, clothing bits and the like
A black blotch, same as above
A pretty metal skeleton wall (tiles seamlessly)

Edited by Creature SH
Status update
  • Too Sweet 1

New Arena/Show Release:
Hasbro 1990
9y6Cupr.jpg
For a little bit of throwback fun, I've put together an arena based on the 1990 WWF ring action figure playset by Hasbro, complete with WWF logos and light blue everywhere.
Get it now under shows in community creations. Should be easy to find using the Hashtag Hasbro or my Steam ID Creature SH

All feedback is welcome!

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Another new arena/show! This is a simple, but significant one. It's Pro Wrestling Eve, based on the recent and excellent Wrestlequeendom event. Now available under shows in the community creations!

hjt710J.jpg

New wrestler upload today: The 9th wonder of the world, Chyna. Two attires, custom entrance, moveset, victory - All of the stuff. Now available in the community creations. All feedback welcome!

Hy5tuQI.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, Creature SH said:

Today's upload is of one of the best powerhouses in the world today - Alpha Female Jazzy Gabert.

2GWbwsH.png

As always, all feedback welcome!

Great caw as usual :) I love her face, great job.

I hope, next, upload Oedo Tai (Kagetsu and Hana Kimura) with Kris Wolf, Dakota Kai and Stephie Newell too; when I will have the slots. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Upload: Garnet (currently offline)

WBS35vI.jpg

Today seemed like the best possible time to upload this one. If you're following Steven Universe, you know why. If you're not - Get on that, it's one of the best cartoons out there right now. Anyway, as usual, Garnet comes with a custom moveset, two attires, custom entrance and victory.

Edited by Creature SH
  • Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...

Today, I have a new wrestler and two new shows/arenas for you. Let's make it a sandwich!

First off, we have the Clamp Action Hour.
p3aHfcZ.jpg
Live from the new Clamp Colosseum in New York City and exclusively on the Clamp Cable Network comes famed real-estate mogul Daniel Clamp's latest creation! That's right, the 90s are here and it's time for a brand-new, totally radical wrestling program. What? No, there's no Gremlins there. That's ridiculous. Look,what happened at Clamp Tower was an isolated incident that was fully under control the entire time. That's a Clamp Guarantee!

Next up, we move from the 90s to one of the 80s most iconic villains. It's the lord of destruction, the overlord of evil, the scourge of Eternia: Skeletor!
Xny7OZ2.jpg

And finally: You've seen jorts. You've heard of jeggins. You may even have been told of Jyjamas.  Now get ready... For the JARENA:
Ahaa98Z.jpg

All of these and more are now available for you in the community creations.

Edited by Creature SH

• 2 months later...

Sort of an update: Here's a big package of graphic resources I've been putting together for a while. It contains a lot of surface textures, logos, elements and faces for your creations - About 200 files or so all in all. However, I must caution you to only use this for this game and similar things. Do not use this for commercial projects - You'd get in trouble since some of the files I used are not cleared for that. Other than that, enjoy!
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/9YAmEz1E/file.html

Edited by Creature SH

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...