Petition For Commentators

ashepherd316

Who wants Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole back as commentators  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as commentators for WWE2K19

• Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole with JBL
    • Michael Cole and Corey Graves with Byron Saxton

This is how it should be in wwe games and if the wwe have different commentators on different brands why not on wwe games. 

Raw- Michael Cole, Corey graves, booker t

Smackdown- Corey graves, Bryon saxton, Tom Phillips 

Nxt- Nigel McGuinness, Mauro Ranallo, Percy Watson 

205 Live- Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Drake Maverick or Mauro Ranallo 

Edited by Mizalike

I would rather have jerry lawler and michael cole with jbl they have been the best commentators so far the ones on wwe18 are awful obviously the best ever are jerry lawler and good ol jr.

3 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

I would rather have jerry lawler and michael cole with jbl they have been the best commentators so far the ones on wwe18 are awful obviously the best ever are jerry lawler and good ol jr.

As much as we want Jerry Lawler and jr back on commentary we need to move on, I think my suggestions on who should be commentating on the new wwe game is better it keeps the commentary fresh. But I wouldn’t mind if they added jr and Jerry Lawler on commentary in the old arenas such as raw is war and the old smackdown arena that would be awesome. 

24 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

As much as we want Jerry Lawler and jr back on commentary we need to move on, I think my suggestions on who should be commentating on the new wwe game is better it keeps the commentary fresh. But I wouldn’t mind if they added jr and Jerry Lawler on commentary in the old arenas such as raw is war and the old smackdown arena that would be awesome. 

I dont think I could move on, I never have commentary switched on its the first thing I turn off. It has  been awful for almost a decade now in real wwe. 

Myself and alot of others dont even use the current era roster they just sit there, So JR and King on commentary for All Attitude and 80's arenas is a must, they should have started this with WWE'13 as they could have built the amount of lines up over time.

Well they did have Jerry lawler and jr in the showcase on wwe16 so I can’t see why they could just add them to the old arenas and I agree the current wwe roster is wack I only use the old wrestlers if it didn’t have any legends I wouldn’t even buy the game

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, Mizalike said:

This is how it should be in wwe games and if the wwe have different commentators on different brands why not on wwe games. 

Raw- Michael Cole, Corey graves, booker t

Smackdown- Corey graves, Bryon saxton, Tom Phillips 

Nxt- Nigel McGuinness, Mauro Ranallo, Percy Watson 

205 Live- Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Drake Maverick or Mauro Ranallo 

I really wish wwe would do away with 3 man commentary.  it doesn't work great on tv for them and it definitely isn't working great in the games.  as for as different commentators on different brands that'd be nice but let's face facts.  they can't even get commentary on one brand right let alone more than one

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Mizalike said:

sorry but there's a flaw in your logic.  You're assuming the only superstars people play as are current.  that's definitely not true.  i'd rather have king/lawler or lawler/cole vs saxton/graves fucking up calling a world title match a us title match and so on.  people that run a retro universe are screwed because of that commentary team and everyone thought the cole/graves/saxton combo would be great just cause graves was added.  personally I still don't see why people think he's so great he's lousy on commentary imo

We more commentators on different brands on the wwe game we not add Jerry Lawler and jr on the older arenas that would make more sense, sorry @Jai if there’s a flaw in my comment and you disagree, and no ones saying Corey graves was a good commentator if anything he ruins wwe for me. 

Edited by Mizalike

7 hours ago, Mizalike said:

We more commentators on different brands on the wwe game we not add Jerry Lawler and jr on the older arenas that would make more sense, sorry @Jai if there’s a flaw in my comment and you disagree, and no ones saying Corey graves was a good commentator if anything he ruins wwe for me. 

yeah he ruins it for me as well lol .  No hard feelings at all lol

all i'm saying is that they need to get commentary right before they even attempt multiple commentary teams.  don't get me wrong i'd definitely love that just not how it is now.. 

Wait hang on, they have got commentary right its just as disjointed and uncaring about whats actually going on in the ring as it is in real life already.

We just need a legends team for the old arenas.

2 hours ago, punk-moo said:

Wait hang on, they have got commentary right its just as disjointed and uncaring about whats actually going on in the ring as it is in real life already.

We just need a legends team for the old arenas.

no they have not...

Michael Cole: "so cory what do you think about chris jericho?"

Graves: "We all know this is for the WWE United States Tag Team Championship"

the match was a cruiserweight championship match between caw dean malenko and in game chris jericho.

this is just one of many examples.  maybe if wwe would stop switching out commentators in real life then they wouldn't have to keep re-recording lines.

22 minutes ago, Jai said:

no they have not...

Michael Cole: "so cory what do you think about chris jericho?"

Graves: "We all know this is for the WWE United States Tag Team Championship"

the match was a cruiserweight championship match between caw dean malenko and in game chris jericho.

this is just one of many examples.  maybe if wwe would stop switching out commentators in real life then they wouldn't have to keep re-recording lines.

That seems pretty accurate :P

Edited by punk-moo

13 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

That's seems pretty accurate 😛

it's not.. it wasn't a tag match and it was a wcw hosted event.

so i don't know if you're just trying to be funny or whatever but it's not a laughing matter.  it's pathetic.  just like how the last 2k17 patch made it where no finishers were called out by the commentary team.  They have not nailed commentary at all.  it's pretty much been the same since around 2009

Why don’t we all send an email to 2k saying we want jr and Jerry lawler back commentating in the old arenas I’m sure if there was enough people who wanted it they would do it even if it was a paid addon I would definitely buy it

10 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

Why don’t we all send an email to 2k saying we want jr and Jerry lawler back commentating in the old arenas I’m sure if there was enough people who wanted it they would do it even if it was a paid addon I would definitely buy it

yeah cause that worked so well when we asked for undertaker to be separated, for legends not to be removed, for moves to not be removed, etc right? LOL j/k but in reality i don't even think they give a damn.  Usually if it has nothing to do with the current era or indie stuff, they just don't seem to care.  Prime example.. alot of people have been asking for the tequila sunrise atleast since svr11.. we didn't get that move until jey uso started doing it. That just proves to me they really don't care about what we want as a whole at all.

I mean you can try it but I just have a feeling on what the end result will be

3 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

Yup I emailed them well if wwe2k19 is the same as 18 I won’t be buying it they need to do a whole attitude era game that would be awesome

yeah i'm definitely not buying day one. that's definitely out lol

yeah i'd love an entire AE game i'm still using the cutscenes from WWE13 to go with my 2k18 wwf AE universe. like alot of the stuff in the austin showcase got skipped over.  and even when i did the Survivor Series 97 and Wrestlemania 12 matches with bret and shawn i used 2k14's 30 years of mania and wwe13's attitude era cutscenes.  I don't even care that the graphics were poor or whatever compared to today's standards i just want to tell a story and tell it right lol