RomanReigns420

What's up guys, I'm operating on a jailbroken rebug ps3, I'm having trouble adding in mods.  I deleted the f.dat file , i have been successful adding in the wwe 12 mod of Kane but anything else the game reads corrupt when i try to load the game up.

What am i doing wrong? 😕😕😕

Everywhere i read it says to paste the pac flie in games folder, but when i do that i get nothing...however when i paste the pac flie in game folder the Kane mod works ....i don't understand what's the issue ?

First of all, Welcome. There's a few differences between modding ps3 and 360, most of the turorials on here are tailored to the 360. This thread here deals with some of the key differences between when it comes to ps3 modding

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, N'Jadaka said:

First of all, Welcome. There's a few differences between modding ps3 and 360, most of the turorials on here are tailored to the 360. This thread here deals with some of the key differences between when it comes to ps3 modding

Thank you! I actually read that post before posting mine. Where do i put the modded files for caw at? Example i DL somebody's Sting caw ....labeled it 499.pac pasted it in the folder..nothing happens when i load the game. 

Why did the Kane mod i use only work? I didnt use any program's just copied and pasted it in the ch folder and loaded the game. Tried that for others like wwe 13 Ken shamrock..game loads  corrupt... 😞😞😞

Probably because the WWE 12 pac of Kane is smaller than the 2k14 pac, thats all I can think. Also you're kinda vague when it comes to what you actually did. What you coped? Where did you put it? I mean your post is as vague as saying "I put the thing in that place and something happened". There's a number of steps to adding or swapping a attire depending on what you're trying to do.

Here's the steps to add alt attires in ps3

Rename pac file(I do from ch101.pac to 101.pac)

Inject pachs & make sure they're numbered right (00010102, 00010104, 00010112, 00010114, etc)

Update both arcs in X-Packer to add additional attires

Change ch101.pac to 101.pac in both the def files using a text editor like notepad.

Update the 101 slot in misc pac to have __ number of attires.

Put 101.pac in the ch folder in the GAMES folder.

dev/hdd0//GAMES/BLES01937-[WWE 2K14]/PS3_GAME   /USRDIR/

Put the updated arc and def files in the usr folder in the game folder. 

dev/hdd0//game/BLES01937-[WWE 2K14]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/

Put the updated misc file in the catalog005 folder in the game folder

dev/hdd0//game/BLES01937-[WWE2K14]/PS3_GAME   /USRDIR/catalog005

• Like 1

Also the lingo you used can be confusing, you definitely want to get the specifics right, CAWS are completely different than Mods. Dont refer to mods as CAWS because folks will think you're using an entirely different type of file altogether.

On 5/17/2018 at 11:37 PM, N'Jadaka said:

dev/hdd0//game/BLES01937-[WWE2K14]/PS3_GAME   /USRDIR/catalog005

I believe this part should be changed to catalog003, not 005. :)

• 2 years later...

Anyone knows how to change divas and caws gender  un SvR series for PS3? I Will apreciated and be very very gratefull if someone reply me