Help My Game Crash after match

BlackDust

I do not know exactly. But it sounds very much like the winning scenes assigned in the moveset do not exist or should not be used. That can affect individual wrestlers. For example, when CM Punk became champion. The Champion Cutszene did not exist and my game crashed at this point as well. So I think it's because of the winning scene that you saw in this match. My tip "never" uses movesets from old games and always check the winning scenes in the moveset files.

This crashes with randomly wrestlers, and is after winning scenes, sometimes crashes other times not 

Edited by BlackDust
add information

• 4 weeks later...

Damn same here works fine on my old PC but i just installed everything on a new one and Im crashing random after matches too.  Also 50% of the time the game boots Modded wrestlers at bottom of list with no names.  But sometimes the names are there it's 50/50 which is weird. Clearing chunks and stuff not helping.  I in fact booted game and names were all blank at bottom, reset game without clearing any chunks and they were there next boot rofl.  SO it's all random stuff.  The Only thing i can notice myself is, Old PC when i boot game it shows Seth Rollins Pac + splash. But new PC it is not giving me that splash at start even though Pac + is installed. But it does give me the "sell your soul" thing and changes DLC to "secondary" so it's working it seems a bit?

Edited by BillyTheKid
More detail