Hi guyz, I decide to post a list of my caws on CC, don't hesitate to tell what you think ;) I have no pics for the moment, so sorry, I'll update this post when I can. You can found all the caws with the Tag "BlackBen83" or with this list : In GREEN on CC (click on the name to see wrestler pics in game)

Uploaded 08/08 : NXT UK / Progress competitors (Search tag all : NXT UK - PROGRESS INDY - BLACKBEN83)

- Ashton Smith :

7upeekf2u65mr7dzg.jpg

- El Ligero : Pics coming soon

- Joe Coffey and Mark Coffey : Pics coming soon

5nmm8pfy7wsdldlzg.jpg

- Jordan Devlin :

86v386o22jwwn84zg.jpg68a33e4svu95x9dzg.jpg

- Joseph Conners :

o4qx9e2oedaroruzg.jpg

- Travis Banks : Pics coming soon

- Mark Haskins :

tuh801rzys35pkkzg.jpgg9n53sitdcu68eszg.jpgfzafib6razcce69zg.jpg

- Rampage Brown Final version will come with a lot of hair on torso, arms and legs ;)

t80yk34js1q2eygzg.jpggphiq88nj5v4e5jzg.jpg

- Xia Brookside New "Brooside" face textures and renders logos coming soon, Mae Young Classic, NXT UK Women's tournament 2018 attire.

Update 20/06 : On CC

- War Raiders / War Machine : Raymond Rowe and Hanson : ROH NJPW NXT - WAR MACHINE - WAR RAIDERS

k6bk977f2tzl079zg.jpg  

- Toni Storm : NXT WOMEN PROGRESS - TONI STORM - BLACKBEN83

86b9cdfubm7gw57zg.jpg 5pxnxhdv3r6nbzazg.jpg

- Rey Mysterio Royal Rumble 2018 : WWE - Rey Mysterio - Royal Rumble - BlackBen83 (stay on CC because I can't re-upload him)

dsq1kf49mlva92lzg.jpg0tuccmg8189adyrzg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 3
  • Woo 1

Hi guyz I decide tonight to upload some Women of Honor if you want those in your ROH and NXT show.

- Taynara Conti, Mandy Leon, Sumie Sakai, Kelly Klein and Brandi Rhodes ;) (Gabby Ortiz isn't really finished)

If you want some pics of those women just click on the name at the end of the first post : some NXT Wrestlers (Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake) or ROH guyz (Silas Youg and Kenny King for example), and one of my favourite CZW Joey Janela has been added to the list.

If you want another caws of the first post list on CC, just tell me here :)

Enjoy !

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

20 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Don't know how I'm just now seeing these well-made caws, but I'm legit glad I did. I'm definitely trying your Elgin, Kazarian, and some others. 

@Mrmorbid81 Thanks a lot :) if you want I can re-upload Elgin, Kazarian and others if you want, just write here who you want :)

Ben

3 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Yeah, I just noticed you're on a PC, whereas I'm using a PS4. Nevermind, ha ha. Still have solid caws though. 

Thanks a lot really appreciate it :) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ahmedady said:

New Talented Caw Maker on pc!

Thanks dude, really appreciate :) 

New 23/05 update on CC : ROH Women of Honor Gabby Ortiz, Revolution Pro Wrestling UK Arena and RPW Heavyweight Championship. Pics on first post :)

Enjoy !

Hi guyz some news of one last Women Of Honor I have made : Karen Q (I need to fix again some details, like boots logo and improve tight) :)

dhms1v9b82wznr7zg.jpg8s7leevea34m3bbzg.jpg

I will try to upload her on CC this Sunday 27/05 evening or in the night for ROH fan :)

Search TAG will be the same I use in general : ROH WOMEN - KAREN Q - BLACKBEN83

Thanks

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi guyz :) again 1006 download to pass the Gold uploads ^^ to give you more ROH / NXT superstars like Dalton Castle, Donovan Dijak, The Addiction, Kenny King and Silas Young for example. ;)

Karen Q is uploaded ! with two hairs attires (your choice), entrance and movesets !

Enjoy !

Ben :)

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi guyz, news uploads on CC :)

Toni Storm (NXT UK), Kris Wolf and Kagetsu from Stardom. Pics on first post : Updates 31/05.

STARDOM ARENA too and belts (search tag : STARDOM ROH NJPW - BLACKBEN83)

Enjoy ;)

11/06/18 Updates : on CC

- NXT new team "Forgotten Sons", Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake (see first post for pics and download tags)

- UK Championship Jordan Devlin

I need more slots to upload Aliyah, Dakota Kai, Stephanie Newell, Lacey Evans, Taeler Hendrix, and Joseph Conners.

Let me know what you think ;)

Enjoy !

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Yes! 1

On 6/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, BlackBen83 said:

11/06/18 Updates : on CC

- NXT new team "Forgotten Sons", Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake (see first post for pics and download tags)

- UK Championship Jordan Devlin

I need more slots to upload Aliyah, Dakota Kai, Stephanie Newell, Lacey Evans, Taeler Hendrix, and Joseph Conners.

Let me know what you think ;)

Enjoy !

12/06/18 Updates : on CC

Are uploaded :

- NXT Lacey Evans : FORGOTTEN SONS - NXT MAE YOUNG - BLACKBEN83

- NXT Christopher Dijak : DONOVAN DIJAK - ROH NXT - BLACKBEN83

- NXT Ricochet : KING RICOCHET - ROH NJPW WWE NXT - BLACKBEN83

In two weeks I'll delete REY MYSTERIO and K.E.S to have some slots, I'll upload in the same time the logo to create them if you need on CC only on request because I can't re-upload them anymore. So upload them during this time ^^

Thanks to all for your support ;)

Cheers !

Edited by BlackBen83

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Creature SH said:

Incredibly impressive work on Ricochet's tattoos!

Thanks a lot @Creature SH ;) I have just finished on a refund Kagetsu (great face now ^^) and Hana Kimura !

Next : War Machine / War Raiders ! replace Jordan Devlin and Christopher Dijak.

Just need to work on tatts tomorrow night, but I think they will be available this sunday night.

Edited by BlackBen83

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks a lot @Creature SH ;) I have just finished on a refund Kagetsu (great face now ^^) and Hana Kimura !

Next : War Machine / War Raiders ! replace Jordan Devlin and Christopher Dijak.

Just need to work on tatts tomorrow night, but I think they will be available this sunday night.

Hi all, War Raiders / War Machine on CC now :) 

See pics on the first post 20/06 UPDATES.

Enjoy !

• Yes! 1

Hi all

First, Thanks a million to all to have downloaded and give me the Gold Upload ^^

some updates on CC tonight : OEDO TAI tag team - Hana Kimura and Kagetsu from Stardom and ROH ;)

Next Motor City Machine Guns !!

See you later !

Ben

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, BPangilinan said:

Please re-upload Dijak, Stephanie Newell, Lince Dorado and Jordal Devlin please. Thanks bro, you make awesome caws!

Hi @BPangilinan Thanks for your support :)

I have just remake and upload Lince Dorado now :

Search Tag : LINCE DORADO - LUCHA HOUSE PARTY - WWE 205 LIVE.

Dakota Kai and Stephanie Newell :

Search Tag : KAI & NEWELL - NXT MAE YOUNG - DAKOTA KAI - STEPHANIE NEWELL.

I haven't more UK wrestlers for the moment, but I'll upload when I can Aliyah and Chris Dijak.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1