7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @BPangilinan Thanks for your support :)

I have just remake and upload Lince Dorado now :

Search Tag : LINCE DORADO - LUCHA HOUSE PARTY - WWE 205 LIVE.

Dakota Kai and Stephanie Newell :

Search Tag : KAI & NEWELL - NXT MAE YOUNG - DAKOTA KAI - STEPHANIE NEWELL.

I haven't more UK wrestlers for the moment, but I'll upload when I can Aliyah and Chris Dijak.

Ben

AWESOME! I'll download it as soon as I get home. I think I already downloaded most of your caws, blake and cutler are amazing!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Amazing work on Fale! I'll download him when I get home. Any chance you can upload Brandi and Dijak? Thanks bro, you are doing an awesome job @BlackBen83.

Thanks a lot dude :) but I see my Fale has some problems with the face in general :D (head more larger and the eyes too) I think re-upload him tonight when I'll fix that.

I'll see to re-upload Brandi Reed, Christopher Dijak and Aliyah in the same time :)

Ben.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@BPangilinan I have re-upload Bad Luck Fale with a better face and I have refund the body weight too. 

Hope you enjoy ;)

Ben

Yeah, noticed that too but it's no big deal as it can be edited. But man, the new version is much better. Awesome work bro! It's a shame he wasn't with the OG's when they attacked The Bullet Club at San Francisco yesterday.

• Thanks 1

@BlackBen83

Great to see another talented CAW maker representing NJPW well! I have been waiting for a good Davey Boy Smith Jr. and yours is awesome. Great Rey too (is it uploaded at the moment?). I'd absolutely love it if you tried your hand at Hangman Page, Juice Robinson, and Taichi. None of them are represented on CC very well (or at all!). I'd be willing to throw you some $ for them too!

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, The Anti Source said:

@BlackBen83

Great to see another talented CAW maker representing NJPW well! I have been waiting for a good Davey Boy Smith Jr. and yours is awesome. Great Rey too (is it uploaded at the moment?). I'd absolutely love it if you tried your hand at Hangman Page, Juice Robinson, and Taichi. None of them are represented on CC very well (or at all!). I'd be willing to throw you some $ for them too!

Thank a lot :)@The Anti Source I really appreciate.

I plan to make Juice Robinson yeah, but I need one slot on my save and I need to know who delete ^^

I have all the logos I wanted but no good face for the moment, I'm searching to create my textures.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi Black , 

Really impressive caws. Especially your lacey / toni are very kooooooooooooooooooool. 

Any chance of updating Lacey to version 2 where her face texture will have all areas covered. Asking for that because otherwise she is damn tooo kooooooooooool. 

By the way really looking forward to Karen Q 

Edited by sidkaramat
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi Black , 

Really impressive caws. Especially your lacey / toni are very kooooooooooooooooooool. 

Any chance of updating Lacey to version 2 where her face texture will have all areas covered. Asking for that because otherwise she is damn tooo kooooooooooool. 

By the way really looking forward to Karen Q 

Thanks @sidkaramat 

I'll see what I can do for Lacey, but no plan of work on her for the moment. And I have upload Aliyah just for now.

You mean this Karen Q? :) I'll re-upload her soon.

ue5wm1gbk1bjftmzg.jpg tzcecngeavyqc6izg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi all,

Tonight uploaded some Mae Young Classic 2018 :

- Kaitlyn

- Karen Q

- Tegan Nox

- Ashley Lane

- Kavita Devi

- Reina Gonzales

Take also the show to add those women in your universe mode ;) I had some problem to upload the arena only, so I have upload the show. WWE Evolution PPV too.

Enjoy !

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi all,

Tonight uploaded some Mae Young Classic 2018 :

- Kaitlyn

- Karen Q

- Tegan Nox

- Ashley Lane

- Kavita Devi

- Reina Gonzales

Take also the show to add those women in your universe mode ;) I had some problem to upload the arena only, so I have upload the show. WWE Evolution PPV too.

Enjoy !

Damn, and I only have 1 slot available for a CAW download :D. Anyways, great job bro. I'll check them out soon.

• Thanks 1

Alot of these CAWs I have in my universe mode. This is dope. I will check to see if I have Kaitlyn. Cause right now, man, she's a beast...excited for her return. I too have a few arenas up that might be to others liking as well. In fact, I think I featured your KAITLYN CAW in my Mae Young Classic 2018 Arena. Not yet sure. But it's dope!!!

Nope. Don't have her. Now I freaking do!!!! Love it. It's awesome!!!! Great work man.

If anyone wants the Entrance Formula up for Kaitlyn, I can post it! There's a few tweaks I added to give it that, BADASS flare to her entrance. Based it off her WWE 2k14 entrance but with the mechs of WWE 2k18.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Damn, and I only have 1 slot available for a CAW download :D. Anyways, great job bro. I'll check them out soon.

I understand :D I recently modified my save to be able to introduce a female show. I only kept a few NJPW superstars to create Bullet Club in Raw / Smackdown / NXT and 205 Live (with the Young Bucks or Roppongi 3K for example) :) it was hard to pick. Especially since I also introduced the NXT UK and more (Jordan Devlin, Joseph Conners and Wolfgang).

For one of my last caw I intend to do Meiko Satomura, I need to work on the majority of logos for the moment :)

Cheers

1 hour ago, neverfalldown said:

Alot of these CAWs I have in my universe mode. This is dope. I will check to see if I have Kaitlyn. Cause right now, man, she's a beast...excited for her return. I too have a few arenas up that might be to others liking as well. In fact, I think I featured your KAITLYN CAW in my Mae Young Classic 2018 Arena. Not yet sure. But it's dope!!!

Nope. Don't have her. Now I freaking do!!!! Love it. It's awesome!!!! Great work man.

If anyone wants the Entrance Formula up for Kaitlyn, I can post it! There's a few tweaks I added to give it that, BADASS flare to her entrance. Based it off her WWE 2k14 entrance but with the mechs of WWE 2k18.

I hope you like my version of Kaitlyn, I tried to do the best as it is today with his tattoos, by cons I left the old outfit of 2013 :)

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

:D I understand I recently modified my save to be able to introduce a female show. I only kept a few NJPW superstars to create Bullet Club in Raw / Smackdown / NXT and 205 Live (with the Young Bucks) :) it was hard to pick. Especially since I also introduced the NXT UK and more.

For one of my last caw I intend to do Meiko Satomura, I need to work on the majority of logos for the moment :)

Cheers

I hope you like my version of Kaitlyn, I tried to do the best as it is today with his tattoos, by cons I left the old outfit of 2013 :)

Cheers

Bro, your Kaitlyn is awesome. I have the GFX from her 2014 texture I can send over to you if you need. But, man, I deleted the other version I have as I'm into the current versions of certain superstars. Like even the Bobby Lashley I had, I had to update to be like the real version as none existed really on CC and I don't have all the DLC yet. Too, man, I enjoy your work. Hopefully, a few of my content will help you in your Universe. If there is no preview, I don't  understand why that is the case, but I've been trying to upload the images here to Smacktalks. Let's just say, that I took your word for the Kaitlyn CAW. Hopefully the same is in return, either way, Kaitlyn is in a deep rivilary with Dana Brooke that has existed for the last 3 years. How? Simulation?! Other than that, man, you do great work.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

I understand :D I recently modified my save to be able to introduce a female show. I only kept a few NJPW superstars to create Bullet Club in Raw / Smackdown / NXT and 205 Live (with the Young Bucks or Roppongi 3K for example) :) it was hard to pick. Especially since I also introduced the NXT UK and more (Jordan Devlin, Joseph Conners and Wolfgang).

Cheers

Cheers

Bro, your Wolfgang caw is insane! Looking forward on your Devlin and Conners when you finally upload them. Great job, keep it up!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Bro, your Wolfgang caw is insane! Looking forward on your Devlin and Conners when you finally upload them. Great job, keep it up!

Thanks, I really appreciate bro, and yeah no problem, I'll upload them (Jordan Devlin and Joseph Conners) Sunday in the night :)

3 hours ago, Sickboy said:

@BlackBen83

Thanks for your sweet Kaitlyn CAW! Just downloaded it!

Very nice!!!✌️

Thanks bro :)

Just a little update on Meiko Satomura .cas for MAE YOUNG CLASSIC 2018.

a8ctobz17upp3vtzg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83

@BlackBen83

Celeste Bonin (Kaitlyn) posted a pic of her newest Tattoo on instgram...

Maybe you would like to update your CAW with it! I already did some PS editing for you to save some time! 

here is the link to my edited .psd file:

celesteboninNewTattoo.psd

Cheers!✌️

Original insta post:

PicsArt_08-04-12.32.04.jpg

my edited file:

celesteboninNewTattoo.png

Edited by Sickboy
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, Sickboy said:

@BlackBen83

Celeste Bonin (Kaitlyn) posted a pic of her newest Tattoo on instgram...

Maybe you would like to update your CAW with it! I already did some PS editing for you to save some time! 

here is the link to my edited .psd file:

celesteboninNewTattoo.psd

Cheers!✌️

Original insta post:

PicsArt_08-04-12.32.04.jpg

my edited file:

celesteboninNewTattoo.png

Thanks a lot for the logo bro :) I'll update Kaytlin soon and I credits you for sure !

Tonight guyz I have upload Meiko Satomura for MAE YOUNG CLASSIC 2018 (pics on first post as usual)

Next weekend I'll delete a lot of MAE YOUNG CLASSIC women to introduce my NXT UK Wrestlers, here're the pics :

Jordan Devlin :

86v386o22jwwn84zg.jpg 68a33e4svu95x9dzg.jpg

Joseph Conners :

o4qx9e2oedaroruzg.jpg

Ashton Smith :

7upeekf2u65mr7dzg.jpg

Joe Coffey :

5nmm8pfy7wsdldlzg.jpg

Rampage Brown (to create tag with Ashton Smith ;) )

t80yk34js1q2eygzg.jpg gphiq88nj5v4e5jzg.jpg

Let me know what you think ;) 

So see you next time !

Ben

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

What the ...

I wanted to finish WWE NXT UK Wrestlers : Xia Brookside, Isla Dawn, Kay Lee Ray and Mark Haskins when I saw that 😮 

0ox3vksutax3woazg.jpg

It's incredible that creations push some people to "banish" us while we gain nothing or money. Apart from having a complete game. Hum… I think perhaps Mae Young creations or NXT UK Arena causes a problem…. I don't know.

So when I finish NXT UK, perhaps I couldn't upload more ^^ so ready for this Sunday guyz !

Cheers.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi all,

Update the first post with PROGRESS / NXT UK Competitors pics. They will be available the 12/08 in the night and certainly, will be my last caws for this year.

- Ashton Smith,

-Isla Dawn,

- Xia Brookside,

- Joe Coffey,

- Jordan Devlin,

- Joseph Conners,

- Kay Lee Ray,

- Rampage Brown,

- Mark Haskins.

Last chance to download the MYC females :)

Enjoy !

Cheers.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi guyz ! 

Finally uploaded all of my last creations for NXT UK, arena in the show updated and a lot of female and male wrestlers !

Search tag for all : NXT UK - PROGRESS INDY - BLACKBEN83

Enjoy ! and feedback welcome ;)

Ben

• Glorious 1

hi sorry for replying late. Thanks a lot for putting back Karen Q, she was really really kool. 

Looking forward to more work from you. Some of your caws seems more cooler with one face glitch. For example Kavita devi and reina very very impressive and have to say sexy ;), and face glitch was not obvious. If we place extra paint in that face image, will it resolve the issue ?

I am not complaining as i know how much hard work you put in perfecting these caws and shaping their face, i am appreciating it, just imagining if face glitch is not there, all are ready to kill :D . nice choice on textures and face shapes.

• Thanks 1