second attires not working

GS1981

hi so i have unlocked extra attire slots to a few wrestlers usign universal attire unlock and also repalced some default attires with updated ones, but in game they only show the default attires...

IE say i downloaded retro Brock Lesnar and set him to attire slot 2 ie ch34312 and unlock him 2 sdlots with the attire unlocker for this and his default, if i select attire 2 in game it just shows his 1st attire.

I had this issue with Tekkens Goldberg attires also but after rebooting the pc a few times it started to work, i dont understand it.

I replaced The British Bulldog with Leon Ricks Bulldog and it still shows the default on the entrance.

all tools are up to date, never had this issue before (i had a break from modding the game for about 3 months, have been modding these games since 2k15), the game is a fresh install 2x over (redownloaded the game twice) and a fresh save twice.

Also i noticed with WWE 2k18+ you cannot move Beth Phoenix, Hardyz or Rock n Roll Express with the 'manage DLC' function, they move across to the main roster (superstars) then after a reboot they flick back every time.

What am i doing wrong?

First . After unlock attire slot with Data Editor.

Second. Easy steps example use the CCT  2018 program.

Install menu /CH pack file(s)  install  XXX12.pac and install XXX14.pac  files and after Utilites menu /Regenerate Chunk0.def,  chose  - full - and  - start - after whait 100% and ok. 

Note: (I before move the example 21212 and 21214 files into the game pac/ch  folders)

Game Start Attire 2 3 4 ... slots available and work it.

Edited by Dollarman