The Anouncement

ahmedady

so yesterday, i said that i will anounce something important, before fokblas death he got a child called "fokobos''  i take a long time to anounce that cause i wanted him to growing enough to not be killed like his father , this time he have 100 Personal guards so that noone will be able to kill him

On 4/17/2018 at 12:27 AM, Mizalike said:

Oh we will find a way to kill fokobos.

in your dreams

9 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

@ahmedady I’ll make you a mod if you murder fokoblas, bro.

you can't make me a mod,bro !

@ahmedady I am the registered owner, and Lord of the Kingdom of Bliss, I’ve inspired 33 members to follow my cause, I’ve won wars, conquered Discord, and defeated the dastardly Codes. The only thing I follow is Bliss... And also white rabbits, bro.

I’ll give you one last chance to accept my offer, I strongly recommend you take it, bro.

@ahmedady it’s ok, bro. I understand why you couldn’t do it yourself, and you’ve definitely earned your moderator position.

But, if you still want to be leader then I’ll need you to use this as your avatar, both here on Smacktalks, and also on Discord.

21kjtxc.jpg

Once you start using it I’ll make you a club leader, if you want the position to be permanent then you’ll have to use it for at least two weeks. Leave a comment here when you’ve made the change so we have an exact time.

...You’ll also recieve bonus points (which you may redeem at a later date), if you start tagging @DrJoeyMagnumRyan as much as possible.