Enzofolgore's Caws: WALTER

Enzofolgore

• Enzofolgore changed the title to The ring general , Walter. Timothy Thatcher and Tracy Williams
  • Enzofolgore changed the title to Walter, Timothy Thatcher, Tracy Williams, Doom Patrol ( Dirty Daddy Chris Dickinson and Jaka)

These are some really cool, solid guys man.

I especially dig this Doom Patrol tag team. I'm a huge fan of the comic book characters that they take their name from. 

Good stuff. 

• Enzofolgore changed the title to Enzofolgore's Caws: Keith Lee

Probably the best body morph I've seen on Keith Lee. Face texture looks slightly low res. Too many features look a little blurry or miscolored. Keep at it though, great start.

• Like 1

yeah guys, the problem is that i can't find an HD face photo of Lee. i look on every social network, but nothing. i'm working on the logos for ring attire, i make it through app on cellphone XD. Thank you for everything.

Still pixelated, your morphing isn't the issue. It's the image quality. Because of how rough it is, it doesn't blend well.

What I've done to get some face textures for guys who don't have a ton of high res images, is look through YouTube and try to find any HD promos. You can skim through the YouTube video and try to find frames where the subject is looking straight forward with a relaxed and neutral shot. That's how I got my textures for Sami Callihan, Shane Strickland, ACH, and Brody King.

Interviews like this or solo ones offer lots of opportunities for screen shots. Just make sure you are watching in HD and find a steady and neutral moment.

• Enzofolgore changed the title to Enzofolgore's Caws: Keith Lee fixed and Uploaded!
  • Enzofolgore changed the title to Enzofolgore's Caws: Keith Lee fixed and Uploaded! Doom Patrol, EVOLVE tag team champions Chris Dickinson and Jaka Uploaded!

Well damn. I definitely know who all I'm downloading next. Well done Enzo, well, well done on all these brother. 

Edited by Mrmorbid81
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Well damn. I definitely know what who all I'm downloading next. Well done Enzo, well, well done on all these brother. 

Thank you so much bro! i'm glad and happy of this. in few day's i will post the next one, Walter and Jeff Cobb!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• Enzofolgore changed the title to Enzofolgore's Caws: WALTER AND JEFF COBB UPLOADED!

Did you just steal and transport my full Cobb attire over?

Yes you did, because I had his left nipple slightly outside the side of the singlet.

I also created a texture for the creases in the crotch on that attire. There is no way you could have the EXACT creases in the EXACT spot.

2.JEFF.COBB.CAW.2K18.NICKBREAKER.SMACKTA

busted.

• Like 1
  • What? 1

Hey nick, maybe it seem that i copy your attire, but believe me it’s not. I choose to make this attire beacause i think was the best, and the way to make Cobb i think it’s only one. And the attire it’s identical beacause also cobb use this in NJPW and i love this one. But i didn’t use your texture, also beacause i respetc the work of everybody. And it’s not identical also beacause i make a cobb face texture, you use the hiromu takanahashi face to make Cobb. I’ve followed the wimpy councils to improve, but i don’t steal. If you think this, i’m sorry, but that’s not the true.

2 hours ago, Enzofolgore said:

Hey nick, maybe it seem that i copy your attire, but believe me it’s not. I choose to make this attire beacause i think was the best, and the way to make Cobb i think it’s only one. And the attire it’s identical beacause also cobb use this in NJPW and i love this one. But i didn’t use your texture, also beacause i respetc the work of everybody. And it’s not identical also beacause i make a cobb face texture, you use the hiromu takanahashi face to make Cobb. I’ve followed the wimpy councils to improve, but i don’t steal. If you think this, i’m sorry, but that’s not the true.

I can't believe you're defending this. LOOK AT THE PICTURES.

The fact that you mention what face texture I used shows that you downloaded my CAW and inspected the textures!

The nipples are custom nips I put on - exactly the same angle, opacity and placement.

The attire colours are exactly the same.

The logo placements are exactly the same, although your body morph has stretched the SPLX logo.

The logos on the hip are EXACTLY the same.

I made them from scratch. 

The easy way to prove it would be just for anyone to look at the CAW and see if you have the below logos I created.

The attire is 100% imported from mine and it is BLATANT.

proof.jpg