How to Make Custom Titantron Videos?

asmcint

As the title says, I'm wondering how to go about making custom Titantron videos outside of the in-game editor. Specifically I want to know how to get a completed video into the format the game needs, and if this video can be used to take up one of the in-game custom slots.

You can throw it into any video file that's in the list with pac editor. U can use Vegas or Wondershare Filmora edit programs

Edited by exTRme_SpoRtS

Okay but what format do I need to have the video in, and if it's anything unusual, will I need any special plug-ins for either of the editing programs mentioned?

10 hours ago, asmcint said:

Okay but what format do I need to have the video in, and if it's anything unusual, will I need any special plug-ins for either of the editing programs mentioned?

You can make the custom video any programs. And convert the bk2 format for rad video tools

Okay so at the end of it I need the video in the bk2 format? Do you know any free software capable of exporting to that format? Because Lightworks, what I usually use, doesn't appear to be capable of such.

1 hour ago, asmcint said:

Okay so at the end of it I need the video in the bk2 format? Do you know any free software capable of exporting to that format? Because Lightworks, what I usually use, doesn't appear to be capable of such.

U can use RAD VIDEO TOOLS 640x640 for titantron res.