All CC Downloads Failing

The Anti Source

I have no clue what's going on, but for the last month, I have not been able to download a single CC item. Every time I try, no matter what day, time, etc., the items act like they are downloading and eventually say, "Download Failed, Content is Damaged". There's no way every single item on CC is damaged...............right? Has anyone else experienced this? It's frustrated as hell.

let me guess.. xbox one right? i've been having that problem in 2k17 ever since i got an x1. i gave up and switched back to ps4 lol

On 3/29/2018 at 11:47 PM, Jai said:

let me guess.. xbox one right? i've been having that problem in 2k17 ever since i got an x1. i gave up and switched back to ps4 lol

Nope, PC. I actually ended up figuring out what caused it. It was because there were too many left over downloaded images from long deleted creations. I guess the game has an unspoken limit to how many it can handle (even though I was NOWHERE close to the max size limit). Once I swept through and deleted all the unused images, I was able to start downloading new files again. Dumb game.

5 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Nope, PC. I actually ended up figuring out what caused it. It was because there were too many left over downloaded images from long deleted creations. I guess the game has an unspoken limit to how many it can handle (even though I was NOWHERE close to the max size limit). Once I swept through and deleted all the unused images, I was able to start downloading new files again. Dumb game.

well i know i got 2k17 for my x1 late last year and i kept getting download failed issues and i know people were saying it was cause the game was trying to dl logos and they were failing to do so. anything that had a bunch of logos i couldn't dl. and i had hardly downloaded anything. That's partly why i've stuck with ps4 that and the fact i can add music to my videos and such without a 3rd party editing program. but yeah this shouldn't even be an issue on pc. these programmers i swear. but hey let's not fix what is actually an issue, let's just remove the stairs glitch instead oh and remove the handicap title match glitch as well lol