Tron Help! (and more)

TheJStale

I just installed an Austin Aries mod into my game and got it working but I can't get his trons to work.

Also, the following in-game trons are now somehow screwed up when I preview them in CAE:

-Alexa Bliss (only shows her 640x640 tron, not the full tron)

-Asuka (now has no tron)

-Cesaro (only shows his 640x640 tron, not the full tron)

-Christian (now has no tron)

-Drew McIntyre (now has no tron)

-Goldberg '98 (now has no tron. Goldberg '04 works perfectly fine)

-Goldust (only shows his 640x640 tron, not the full tron)

-Johnny Gargano (now has no tron)

-Ruby Riot (now has no tron)

-Tommaso Ciampa (now has no tron)

-The Von Erichs (now has no tron)

The #DIY tron works fine as does Kevin and Kerry Von Erich's separate trons, however.

I tested out the Austin Aries mod against Johnny Gargano and they both came out with Brock Lesnar's tron. But Gargano had his normal wall trons and minitron. Aries had the Arena movies as walltrons and minitron.

NOTE: I DID overwrite the Brothers Of Destruction tron with the music video for "Helena" by My Chemical Romance, as I was going to use that as MY tron when I make myself in my game, and I'm not sure if that is what messed it up or not. I did not use the whole video, just enough to last through my normal entrance. I cut the rest of the video off because obviously it would've been too long. And I also installed a mod of Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) and used his trons also. They all work fine, but could they have messed my game up somehow?

Also, I downloaded and attempted to install Adam Rose, Eva Marie, and Layla but none of them show up in my game.

HELP, please!

EDIT: If go I into the Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\movies\titantron folder and try playing the bk2 files of the trons that won't work in-game, they work fine. The game will not play them, however.

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

• 3 weeks later...