WCW Saturday Night and Thunder Arenas

WarChesterSauce

@WarChesterSauce i've used your Thunder 98 arena and there's something wrong. At the beginning it shows the Thunder Logos but if the Superstar is coming in, the Thunder logos are gone away and it shows the entrance or minitron Video from the superstar.

11 hours ago, Goldberg1730 said:

@WarChesterSauce i've used your Thunder 98 arena and there's something wrong. At the beginning it shows the Thunder Logos but if the Superstar is coming in, the Thunder logos are gone away and it shows the entrance or minitron Video from the superstar.

That's because I accidentally set the movie to pattern B instead of pattern A. Easy fix in the arena creations. Just go to movie and change it to Pattern A. Didn't realize until it was uploaded.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, WarChesterSauce said:

That's because I accidentally set the movie to pattern B instead of pattern A. Easy fix in the arena creations. Just go to movie and change it to Pattern A. Didn't realize until it was uploaded.

yeah alot of people forget that lol i've been known to do it too. looks great. but correct me if i'm wrong wasn't the wcw target logo removed from the mat sometime before 94? i may be wrong which is why i said correct me if i'm wrong lol

22 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah alot of people forget that lol i've been known to do it too. looks great. but correct me if i'm wrong wasn't the wcw target logo removed from the mat sometime before 94? i may be wrong which is why i said correct me if i'm wrong lol

Ya know I'm actually not sure. I left it so people would have the option.

1 hour ago, WarChesterSauce said:

Ya know I'm actually not sure. I left it so people would have the option.

yeah like i said it's not a big deal at all atleast with me lol. as long as the stage looks good (which it DOES) i'm cool with it. Though i'm just getting to the point of possibly ending saturday night since i'm about to debut thunder.  Almost in 98 wcw. it's taken me a long time to get here so i'm happy about that accolade lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, wwe2k16master said:

Can you upload these arenas as shows please?

Yeah sure, but I don't guarantee how long they'll be available so get 'em soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 9:03 PM, Jai said:

Hey so I know this is super old but I was watching Starrcade 1996 and they used the target mat there. Mystery officially solved, lol. 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, WarChesterSauce said:

Hey so I know this is super old but I was watching Starrcade 1996 and they used the target mat there. Mystery officially solved, lol. 

i'm starting to think that it just varied.  

just looked at images of fall brawl96.the main ring hadit but the 2nd ring didn't

havoc 96 didn't have it

and world war 3 96 had it on 2 of its 3 rings lol

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:32 PM, Ayo 123 said:

I see you putting in work.

That mania arena is legit. 

Hopefully we get more wcw Arenas in the future.

i agree with that. i really hope that since they finally gave raw a stage announce table they can do the same for nitro

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:10 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

These arenas look great!

i made alot of changes especially to thunder since i prefer having the announce tables on the stage lol but yeah these are real great and look great in-game as well

• 2 months later...