Request TNA Impact arena mod for 2K13-2K17

Impaler

Hey guys, Ive searchedbthe forums and didnt find any TNA impact arena mods made (or links were down). 

Can anyone share such an arena mod if you have? I will be putting it in 2k14 game. 

The era of TNA does not matter. All are welcome though the Spike TV year arena would be most welcome. :)

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Impaler said:

Hey guys, Ive searchedbthe forums and didnt find any TNA impact arena mods made (or links were down). 

Can anyone share such an arena mod if you have? I will be putting it in 2k14 game. 

The era of TNA does not matter. All are welcome though the Spike TV year arena would be most welcome. :)

Thanks.

A 2K17 mod will not work in 2K14. Use the 2K14 subforum.

Well to be honest I was trying to reach broarder audioence by posting it in 2K17. And its arenas can be fixed for older games. :)

But feel free to move it to 2K16 forum :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, Impaler said:

Thanks.

This is the closest I know of

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zke7msrewmaixmq/

Its from this thread