why two pac files?

ihavetubes

thank you

AznBlusuazn said Any Punk mod would need to be renamed to reflect slot 106.  Then you will need to change the pach inside the ch pac to 106. You can do this by editing the EMD line in hex.  Like for example you said ch58062 - rename the file to ch10602 and then edit the emd line in hex from 00058062 to 00010602.  WWE 2k18+ makes this easier with the Edit Pach files - set the slot to 106 and attire to 0. After you do this, run rebuild def in WWE 2k18+ with the game closed (so the game can file the new files) and start the game. What I don't understand is the second file, how should I rename the second file. The second file for me is ch13104.pac inside the file is 00013104....ô.......

5 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

02 is the in ring attire and 04 the entrance attire

I got it working thanks now my only problem is he has no name. Is there anyway to fix this? CM punk has no name when you select him or when he comes out in his entrance.

You need to add the proper name code in the .pofo file with Data Editor. You'll also have to install the Super String (recommended) which includes the CM Punk name string or edit the string file yourself.