DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Smacktalks official discord server!

I haven’t been on Smacktalks long enough to be a mod, bro.

Well, you're a mod now! How does it feel?

Ahh, it’s too much pressure! What do I do with my newfound power? Do I ban @Codes.? Do I give @kaa992 a warning for refusing to accept my love? I’m not ready for this, bro.

• Bliss 1
  • Yes! 1

Oh yeah we should definitely ban Codes bro.

• Bliss 1

Wait a minute... Does being mod give me access to the @Raven Creed account?

You could ban me. It really wouldn't change much. The site would just have 4 members instead of 5. 

We wouldn’t actually ban you @Codes.

Who else are we going to be “asshats” to? 

Codes why don't you block these asshats if they're bothering you so much? 

Because then he has no else to blame for the sites problems, bro.

• Bliss 1

Why take accountability for your own failures when you can just take your ball and go home, then come back and blame other people for the site’s failures?

• Sad 1

You know this thread is funny, because @Codes. tried to insult us, but his friend @Penguin is the one that actually legit has autism.

Word of advice, if you want to take shots at me, make fun of my nerve damage bro.

• Bliss 1

22 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Why take accountability for your own failures when you can just take your ball and go home, then come back and blame other people for the site’s failures?

I didn't fail. Paul failed everyone by failing to let the mod team enforce the rules. I'm tired of trying to lie and say it was anything or anyone else. He ruined his own site, because quite frankly, he doesn't care about it. If he did, he would still promote it in his Youtube videos. If anyone has seen his videos from his early days, he used to promote the site because it was part of his community. He quit caring about all of that and only started caring about his paycheck. Once Youtube quit paying the bills, he quit caring about all of you. Truth hurts @Smacktalks.

21 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

You know this thread is funny, because @Codes. tried to insult us, but his friend @Penguin is the one that actually legit has autism.

Word of advice, if you want to take shots at me, make fun of my nerve damage bro.

Don't act like you are superior to me because I insulted your utter lack of intelligence or respect for human decency. You and @Steenalizer are the two reasons I left this site in the first place. If I wanted childish bullshit, I would go back to high school, because at least there I could kick their ass instead of dealing with some keyboard warriors that think it is funny to ruin a site for almost of the members on it and then bitch when it becomes a ghost town.

Fuck all of you. I'm out.

• Too Sweet 1

Get fucked codes. 

• Bliss 3
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1