help with editing players team with cheat engine

whytt gray

i'm trying to make 2 vs 2 vs 2 & 4 vs 2 and this kinds of tag team matches from along time ago but unfortunetly can't find the cheat engine addresss to make a 2 players on one team vs 4 or or the other 2 team like many youtubers do with their matches their was a table for doing the thing like i want to do for wwe 2k15 and i really enjoyed this kinds of matches but now tring from along time to do the same to wwe 2k17 matches but i couldn't hope anyone could really help me with this

• 2 months later...

Hi Cave Waverider, thanks for sharing your research and wonderful tools like data editor for W2k17 and 18. 

I have tried Pozzum's wwe2k17+ but it doesn't detect career mode matches. I tried searching for the modification array from his Excel file using cheat engine but nothing noticeable. 

I was thinking about changing normal matches definition with extreme matches to avoid DQ, but can't find much information from cheat engine.  Being new to this i have no knowledge of debugging and such features. Any help or pointer on this ?