Universe Royal Rumble and MiTB Question

Lans

hi everyone , i'm new and i have a question about this game , do anyone know if the royal rumble match and on the money in the bank match on theyr ppv in universe mode will auto-add superstars that are not on the major title ranking ? ( i have some superstars competing only on single "minor" title with major title ranking turned off but are usefull have some to still be able to be booked by the ai on the royal rumble match also for get a 30 man rumble  , but if the ai don't add them by himself i should turn on major title ranking to all )  thanks in advance for answers

9 hours ago, Lans said:

hi everyone , i'm new and i have a question about this game , do anyone know if the royal rumble match and on the money in the bank match on theyr ppv in universe mode will auto-add superstars that are not on the major title ranking ? ( i have some superstars competing only on single "minor" title with major title ranking turned off but are usefull have some to still be able to be booked by the ai on the royal rumble match also for get a 30 man rumble  , but if the ai don't add them by himself i should turn on major title ranking to all )  thanks in advance for answers

i think with mitb it's the top 6 superstars that doesn't count the world champion for that show, for the rumble i think it uses probably the first 30 ranked male superstars.

11 hours ago, Jai said:

i think with mitb it's the top 6 superstars that doesn't count the world champion for that show, for the rumble i think it uses probably the first 30 ranked male superstars.

so for the rumble also the superstar not on the universal and wwe title ranking ? thank you very much

Edited by Lans

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, Lans said:

so for the rumble also the superstar not on the universal and wwe title ranking ? thank you very much

i haven't actually done a rumble in 2k18 but if it follows the 2k17 model, it was every person on the roster that wasn't the major title holder of that brand (if you have the rumble set to one show) that were eligible to be in. but as far as i know there's no direct way to set when the person comes in

in this case if the rumble is won by a superstar competing only for the minor title will still get the 1st contendership and the major title match at wrestlemania or is like the rumble had no winner and at mania as result no major title match for the " rumble winner " ? thank you very much for the reply