If you had 18.2 Trillion dollars what would you do with it?

UltimateGrubberg

First of all I’d give every member of the Kingdom of Bliss tree fiddy. Then I would probably buy major recording and filming studios, and start writing TV shows (which would obviously get fully funded, and given whatever episode orders I want). Would use my recording studios to give under appreciated talent opportunities to perform on bigger platforms, and hopefully add a little more diversity to mainstream music. And of course, I’ll be living luxuriously as fuck, despite the fact I’ll probably lose half my fortune to a failed marriage I didn’t get a prenup for (I’ll learn from this for future failed marriages), and get guilt tripped into buying my brother a house and end up giving him a decent amount of money. I imagine I’d also be pretty high most of the time, bro.

• Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1

11 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

First of all I’d give every member of the Kingdom of Bliss tree fiddy. Then I would probably buy major recording and filming studios, and start writing TV shows (which would obviously get fully funded, and given whatever episode orders I want). Would use my recording studios to give under appreciated talent opportunities to perform on bigger platforms, and hopefully add a little more diversity to mainstream music. And of course, I’ll be living luxuriously as fuck, despite the fact I’ll probably lose half my fortune to a failed marriage I didn’t get a prenup for (I’ll learn from this for future failed marriages), and get guilt tripped into buying my brother a house and end up giving him a decent amount of money. I imagine I’d also be pretty high most of the time, bro.

Disney is the new Mainstream but I'll leave the news networks alone.

10 hours ago, Codes. said:

If one person had 18.2 trillion dollars the world's economy would collapse, so your money would be worthless.

Depends on the person's personality. Is he/she selfish or generous? I would hire people to work for me.   I probably could make my own country or countries for other groups lol.

Not really how it works man. Generosity and selfishness are quite irrelevant, hell it even works in reverse. A persons selfish desires can be a great motivator, whereas generosity can just as easily make you grow complacent. Point being a selfish man would actually be more likely to create a more stable economy, because they need to have the ideal world to actually use that money in. Whereas a generous man will typically be more accepting of what he has and just go with it. Just because you have all the resources in the world at your disposal, doesn’t mean you’ll actually know what to do with them. Fun idea, but Codes has a point, the thought of someone having that much money is an equally terrifying concept. If that bitch @LeslieEi got her hands on that much money, she’d price us all out of existence, bro.

• Bliss 1

3 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

I'd invest all 18.2 trillion dollars into getting imgur images to load correctly on this website. i assume that amount should just about cover it

You would have to pay Paul at least double that if you want those imgur images fixed!

• Bliss 1