What if we got 200 CAW Slots what would you guys use them for?

UltimateGrubberg

5 hours ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

I would created my 16 cousins, my brother and myself.

Then 82 would be WCW, ECW, and TNA.

So if you had 200 CAW slots you would use 100 of them?

• Haha 1
  • What? 1

3 hours ago, Wimpy said:

So if you had 200 CAW slots you would use 100 of them?

mostly for tags that we couldn't fit in before just with 100 caw slots

10 minutes ago, P1_AR said:

I would use three separate Universe mode slots (modern WWE , Attitude Era , any indi show or NJPW) :D 

That's cool.

17 hours ago, P1_AR said:

I would use three separate Universe mode slots (modern WWE , Attitude Era , any indi show or NJPW) :D 

i would still have separate profiles since that stupid 1000 logo bs isn't going anywhere. (you just know it's not) lol

8 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Yeah CAW slots aren't the problem it's the logo limit.. I have like 46 CAWs and I'm maxed out on logos leaving 54 slots of dead space..

funny thing i haven't hit the 1000 logo limit on my wcw or wwf profiles.  it's the wwe profile that has that problem 

23 hours ago, Jai said:

i would still have separate profiles since that stupid 1000 logo bs isn't going anywhere. (you just know it's not) lol

funny thing i haven't hit the 1000 logo limit on my wcw or wwf profiles.  it's the wwe profile that has that problem 

My NJPW PS4 account is the one where I barely have any logo limits space.. My WCW account I only have 529 logos so almost 500 available and I'm sure I have some corrupted ones to delete so that should free up even more spaces.. It's just the high quality CAWs and logos for the New Japan guys..

• 2 weeks later...

i struggle with the 100 caw limit as it is so 200 would be to much for me but if i was forced id probably re create ecw with the amazing work Replicant13 uses i would prefer them to add arena slots more than anything

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Alex™ said:

What's the point of having 200 CAW Slots if we can't even get up to 1000 logos? Lol

Well a lot of characters have their attires from past games in caw mode, not to mention the countless colour variations you could make for some guys. You could certainly get a lot of use out of the extra slots using in game parts alone, not to mention you could turn everyone into Rainbow Dash without taking up extra logo slots.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Haha 2