NormalStraw3829's Attires & CAWs

shaunjn1223

All attires/CAWs are uploaded with tags that include the superstar's name and NormalStraw3829.

HBK with WrestleMania 8 and Royal Rumble '93 attires:

HBK93_Attire1.png

HBK93_Attire2.png

Narcissist and Made in U.S.A. Lex Luger attires:

Lex_Luger_Narcissist.png

Lex_Luger_USA.png

Max Moon:

Max_Moon2_K18.png

Mantaur:

Mantaur_Attire1.png

Mantaur_Attire2.png

The Sultan:

The_Sultan_Attire1.png

The_Sultan_Attire2.png

Edited by shaunjn1223
New uploads
  • Too Sweet 3

5 hours ago, Aguila316 said:

Awesome stuff man, the logos look real high quality and smooth. I'll make sure to download some of these later.

Thanks a lot!  The quality of your work this year has been incredible, so it's really cool of you to say that. 

• Too Sweet 1

There's probably not many people on here who will appreciate a Mantaur CAW as much as I do, but he looks awesome.  Definitely gonna have to give him a download.  Maybe one day they'll add his actual mask, but I like the substitute you used.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

There's probably not many people on here who will appreciate a Mantaur CAW as much as I do, but he looks awesome.  Definitely gonna have to give him a download.  Maybe one day they'll add his actual mask, but I like the substitute you used.

Haha yeah for some reason I've always been drawn to the "Wrestlecrap" gimmicks.  It's what I grew up on though so I have a soft spot for them.  I also hope they add his mask one day because there's not much to work with in terms of a replacement right now.