CM Punk MitB Entrance

HBK_1980

Hi Community. I have downloaded the Entrance Animation of CM Punk from WWE2k17+ for his Money in the Bank ´11 Entrance. It´s this File then in evt Folder:

00413_-Animation_2K15_CM Punk MitBSitting.pac

How can i choose this Animation for my CM Punk Money in the Bank ´11 Character, because i have different CM Punk´s as seperate Character Slots because of his different Titantrons etc. All my Punk´s have the normal CM Punk Entrance Motion but for some of them i want the MitB Sitting Entrance. How can i do it? I know with Data Editor but there is of cause only CM Punk [Mod] 131 available. Or can i overwrite an Entrance from a Superstar that Sucks and i will never choose him (so i don´t care if his Entrance is overwritten) like Tatsumi Fujinami for example and rename the 00413_-Animation_2K15_CM Punk MitBSitting.pac to what ever i want to overwrite and then choose the Motion with Data Editor? Ok i found out that Tatsumi Fujinami is 319. So i will give it a try.

Edit: Ok there are two Files with 00319.pac Name in evt Folder. But one in the root of evt and one in subfolder effect and they have a different Size :(

Edited by HBK_1980

It’s not that simple. You’d have to unpack the evt, then open the evp in hex. You’d have to find the 413 reference in the evp file and change it to the slot you want in hex.  Then I would suggest unpacking the evz and editing headers in all the evz parts to match the new slot number.  From there you’d need to rebuild the evz PACH and then reinject the new evp and evz into the evt as bpe. Then change the evt slot to the new slot via xpacker or hex edit. Then you can use it with the new slot. 

But if you want the correct lighting you’d need a custom effects file since effects were embedded in 2k15. 

I have all of CM Punks various entrances from 2k15 on my list to port with all the effects and lights. All my ports will have unique slots so nothing is over written.