Pet and Animal Thread

Onyx

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

• Bliss 1

7_B54_AEA4-6_EF9-4_D41-889_C-_F50_FE6_EA

This is my beloved dog, Sam. She’s a ridiculously friendly, fun, and often clingy dog. She’s the sort of dog that just wants to love and be loved. Always quick to greet you when you arrive home, and always so sad to see you go (when I started working she always used to cry when she saw me in my work uniform). She can be a little high maintenance at times, but she’s just such an incredibly affectionate, and fun dog. She especially loves playing soccer (but she has a tendency to cheat, and often just picks the ball up and runs away with it.. And when she starts to get tired she starts eating the ball!), and is always incredibly fun to play with. She will however lick you relentlessly if you get close... She’s actually licked Lady Cavallo’s tits a few times, should I be jealous, bro?

5074_E72_D-44_E3-4_D71-_B299-6_DA45_D9_F

This is my beloved cat, Lottie. She’s a very loving, affectionate, yet absurdly skittish cat. Save for me, my mum, her boyfriend Gordon, and my dog Sam (she was also ridiculously close to my former dog Rose, who used to fiercely protect her. To be honest she actually never was that close to Sam until after Rose died..), she won’t let many people or animals get near her though. However if you do get close she will most likely bitch slap you! She used to slap Sam relentlessly to wind her up.. It was fucking hilarious, bro. When no one else is around though she really opens up, and is such an incredibly loving, and comical cat <3

And I’d also like to give a shout out to Rose, who sadly passed away last year. I still haven’t gotten used to not having her in my life, and miss her so much ;_;

My pets mean the world to me, I’m very close to all three of them (Rose still counts), and honestly kinda prefer the company of animals to people. But I guess considering I’m a purple rainbow zebra, and spend most of my time on here talking to a @Penguin, that shouldn’t really surprise anyone.

@Penguin I like bunnies, bro.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 3

This my 12 year old staffy his name is Chip, he’s abit like Scooby doo he’s friendly, very clingy but often soft, like hipcavallo my dog cries when I leave for work, and happy when I come back, also he’s really laid back and he was really hard train cause staffs are very stubborn and ignorant but when I finally trained him he’s good off the lead but he doesn’t care for other dogs he really loves people in other words he’s a attention whore. But recently he’s become senile. But I love him and I don’t know what I’ll do without him.

15yvhnb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Bliss 2

I always travel with my 2-year-old pitbull, I'm thinking of buying a special car seat cover for my pet then I came across with this dog car seat cover when I was checking some sites online. They have a variety of brands to choose from. Has anyone tried s brand of seat cover for dogs? Would you recommend it? How is it?

Edited by Onyx
  • Yes! 1

10 hours ago, Onyx said:

I always travel with my 2-year-old pitbull, I'm thinking of buying a special car seat cover for my pet then I came across with this dog car seat cover when I was checking some sites online. They have a variety of brands to choose from. Has anyone tried s brand of seat cover for dogs? Would you recommend it? How is it?

I wouldn’t know personally my dog hates the car. But if he did then yeah.

Edited by Mizalike