Beatkiller4th Puroresu Project

Beatkillker4th

Yano uploaded. Nakajima I can get up this week for sure and preview pics of Sho and Yoh should go up today on the fence with the hair and no dying was done yet. I also have Miyahara's face done and I have a Nakanishi done also that will be added here. It just takes a while because I watch matches to do movesets instead of using other peoples.  

Edited by Beatkillker4th

1 hour ago, Beatkillker4th said:

Yano uploaded. Nakajima I can get up this week for sure and preview pics of Sho and Yoh should go up today on the fence with the hair and no dying was done yet. I also have Miyahara's face done and I have a Nakanishi done also that will be added here. It just takes a while because I watch matches to do movesets instead of using other peoples.  

I got Yano he looks great but his left leg tights logo is blank. To help going by layers the first 3 logo's on his tights are good it's the fourth logo/the left leg it's blank. To fix it import a new version of the logo into the game from the website then delete the old logo and put the new logo and this will fix it. And it has to be a new fresh version of the logo as you can not use the old one as it will stay blank so to fix it you need to re import a new version of that logo from the website into the game and re put it.

I'll get him again once he's fixed so please let us know when he's re upped and I will get him right away.

If your unaware of the blank logo glitch I wrote a full post under the information section back in October or November so if you want to know all about it you can read that.

The short version is it's a glitch that happens sometimes when you go back to a logo you already placed then edit and move or resize then save again. Once the logo gets glitched it's permanently glitched so the only way to fix it is to re import a new version of the logo into the game from the website and re put the logo.

Also for you everything will look fine/perfect this glitch only affects the people who download him so you dont see it only the downloaders do. So everyone who downloads Yano will have a blank left leg. If you download him he will look fine as you have the logo's already the only way for you to get the same glitch/blank logo is if you have a second profile and download him there then you will have/see the blank logo on the left leg.

I hope this helps once he is fixed I look forward to getting him.

Edited by KeithMajors

4 minutes ago, Beatkillker4th said:

Fixed. It's nothing to just reup and replace. All my stuff is named and numbered to make things smooth next year.

I got him. He's all good now and perfect. Great job he's awesome.